Viridian Entente DoW

ComradeMilton

if it makes you feel better than, i also am waiting to take some more damage, so i can come for you boys as well, 2-3 more nukes, and i should be able to play with you fine folks.  you guys could also jump up to say hello, its much easier for you to declare on me than me to declare on you

You can't wait to come to the Boy's club again and have fun with us? :D

I0kID.gif

The last time Server stood between us and ended what you and me had... The memory still lives on, and hope that one time we will reunite again. I will hold you and never let you go!

• Upvote 2

You gotta admit, Love them or hate them;  Mensa's good at what they do.

Or are the others just really, really, really ,!@#$ing shit, which makes Mensa look better than what we actually are?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Rose and Mensa falling in love? Oh my what the soap opera 

You could make a good 50 cents from that

Sure, why not. Rumors are that tC is going to let Rose burn when this could have been a perfectly acceptable stalemate.

I've spoken to people and we've discussed how the Paracovenant "alliance", if it's simply going to be Paragon letting Covenant burn and Covenant letting Paragon burn war after war, isn't going to amount to anything and optimal strategy then suggests that Paracovenant should break up, either Paragon or tC should try to suck up to Mensynd, and burn the erstwhile ally, because anything is better than this repeated series of rollings.

Provisionally, the name of this war is "Wherein Paracovenant !@#$ Up Again". I, among others, suspect that this will be permanent.

Sure, why not. Rumors are that tC is going to let Rose burn when this could have been a perfectly acceptable stalemate.

I've spoken to people and we've discussed how the Paracovenant "alliance", if it's simply going to be Paragon letting Covenant burn and Covenant letting Paragon burn war after war, isn't going to amount to anything and optimal strategy then suggests that Paracovenant should break up, either Paragon or tC should try to suck up to Mensynd, and burn the erstwhile ally, because anything is better than this repeated series of rollings.

Provisionally, the name of this war is "Wherein Paracovenant !@#$ Up Again". I, among others, suspect that this will be permanent.

rose can take on all these powers and win! rose is strong and mighty! all heil rose!

• Upvote 1

You can't wait to come to the Boy's club again and have fun with us? :D

I0kID.gif

The last time Server stood between us and ended what you and me had... The memory still lives on, and hope that one time we will reunite again. I will hold you and never let you go!

im trying, i think i still need to drop about 800 ns to get into your range. or you could grow 400 ns to get into mine, just let me know and ill even hop out of beige!

^Now THAT'S more like it. An ominous threat supported by both the ability and willingness to actually do it. Much better to read rather than some under-prepared nation trying to sound big, which only came out sad.

You'd need to lose about at least 9700 infra to be able to declare on us. Keep going brother

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

im trying, i think i still need to drop about 800 ns to get into your range. or you could grow 400 ns to get into mine, just let me know and ill even hop out of beige!

You need a lot more than that but I'm sure you can make it.

We will be together again. You, Wayne, me. Or even better just the two of us. Like the good old times. My only gamemance. Never let you go bro.

SMK0XEO.gif

Edited by Ryu
  • Upvote 1

Roz Wei and Mensa getting their asses handed to them is very fun to watch.  :lol:  :popcorn:

Punch dem bullies in the throat I say!

I think we need to reflect on this a bit more.

Someone who repeatedly said on these forums that gays should be put to death just called someone else a bully.

Players on both sides, that word is !@#$ing meaningless now.

I think we need to reflect on this a bit more.

Someone who repeatedly said on these forums that gays should be put to death just called someone else a bully.

Players on both sides, that word is !@#$ meaningless now.

If there's anything this forum does, it's rendering words meaningless by completely watering down their meaning.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg