Player Cheats

Nie Li

These guys/gals were one of the nations that were active and participated in the first round. Them after they started losing went into biege inorder to avoid wars, look at the war timelines.sheepy are u going to just keep insisting that SK nations going into vacation is not cheating, when u have said otherwise in past wars. I demand u kick them off of biege so that they get raided by me and Arrgh.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=194

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12878

• Upvote 1

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

• Administrators

This has been addressed in the past - It's not cheating, going into Vacation Mode is heavily penalized, and if they have to leave the game they shouldn't come back to a destroyed or non-existent nation.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

this is highlareeus

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

This has been addressed in the past - It's not cheating, going into Vacation Mode is heavily penalized, and if they have to leave the game they shouldn't come back to a destroyed or non-existent nation.

Tell me with how much do they bribe u?

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Stop being self-centered Gallifrey. Face it, this is Sheepy's game, and as far as I'm concerned, he can do whatever the !@#$ he wants. 

Want a game where you can raid every single !@#$ing nation, even those in vacation mode? Go make your own, then.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png