New Neutrality

Church

5LAYviE.png

The Frontier Sort Alliance Declares Neutrality in Orbis

This is an Official message from the Imperial Emperor Church Gourley 

On February 3rd, 2016 The Elder Council of The Frontier Sort Alliance Declares Neutrality

Resolution 2:3 of The Elder Council 

The Council has decided for Neutrality in Orbis giving its Treaty Suspension Notice to all alliances in league with the FSA

The Final Vote tally was 5 to 1 in Favor of Neutrality (With 3 Abstaining from Vote)

This message is approved and Signed by all Elder Council Members

Emperor Church Gourley

High Chancellor Redael 

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Booooorrrrrinnnnnngggggg

Best of luck with it though :P

Thank you and I know its boring but I needed to announce it

Sincerely,

Thank you and I know its boring but I needed to announce it

Oh announcing it is great :P

By boring I meant neutrality is quite boring. War is a great part of this game and what comes with it is politics. Beyond that all that is left is econ and internal stuff, which gets old over time imo.

• Upvote 1

It can be neutral rolling time now?

Sadly it couldn't ever be Neutral Rolling time because GPA is Neutral and you could only wish to ever roll them not to mention even getting close to it EVER!

Sounds fun but you are right I need some popcorn because this looks like a good war but I expected to see more ROSE allies

Sincerely,

Sadly it couldn't ever be Neutral Rolling time because GPA is Neutral and you could only wish to ever roll them not to mention even getting close to it EVER!

Sounds fun but you are right I need some popcorn because this looks like a good war but I expected to see more ROSE allies

They kinda succeeded the last time they tried to

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/St._Patrick's_Massacre

Regardless, best of luck FSA o/

Edited by Printer635

Oh announcing it is great :P

By boring I meant neutrality is quite boring. War is a great part of this game and what comes with it is politics. Beyond that all that is left is econ and internal stuff, which gets old over time imo.

if it gets too boring we can vote to come out of neutrality, we simply decided it would be easier to grow our alliance neutral, when we are bigger, or get bored with it we can end it, or we could be permanently neutral.

Gary Johnson 2016

I take it you guys couldn't find a protector  :v

Best of luck to you.

Edited by Dalinar
  • Upvote 2

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

This is a joke, right?

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

• Wiki Mod

if it gets too boring we can vote to come out of neutrality, we simply decided it would be easier to grow our alliance neutral, when we are bigger, or get bored with it we can end it, or we could be permanently neutral.

So what your saying is that you are just pretending to be neutral  while it's convenient & should be rolled for it as soon as you get in range.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

So what your saying is that you are just pretending to be neutral  while it's convenient & should be rolled for it as soon as you get in range.

No, we simply don't want to get involved in the war or poltics of this game until we are a larger alliance.

• Upvote 1

Gary Johnson 2016

That's the exact same thing...

You do understand that the game is called POLITICS & WAR... kinda hard to avoid politics... and war... lol

Backstory- After repeated incidents of alliances we have agreed with ask us to join the bored war we declared TEMPORARY neutrality

Gary Johnson 2016

See, it's strange because this is a great standalone game. I would love it if you were all turned to bots, if we're just being honest here. That being said, there's a few I'm glad are not, but declaring neutrality is like breaking a dam and refusing to evacuate or learn to swim. You have to do something in that situation or afloat is something you won't be. It's good to see someone else just enjoying Orbis for Orbis.

o/ FSA

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken