Congratulations to Mensa, condolences to Rose

Rozalia

Yeah, I figure the Vanguard incident was just an excuse for Rose to DoW on Mensa.

:ph34r:

Nice try, lol.

-----

Anyway, I'm enjoying the thread, more than any recent Syndimotion production, so keep it going, please. I'm not out of popcorn yet.

:popcorn:

Low blow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Low blow.

I'm sorry, I'm just expressing my opinion as a member of the movie-going public. :popcorn:

I liked the trailer, though! Especially the part where Abbas was holding Pubstomper in a loving embrace at the front of the ship until t$ iceberg screwed them over! That was funny to watch.

Edited by AstraKatG

I think you're all taking Satisfriend's (and others) use of the term "bully" far too seriously. :P

That's a nice response and all but your leader (Pubstomper) used it as the actual reason as to why Rose declared on Mensa. So I think I'll take it very literally since it was "the only reason" why Rose declared. All of this after Syndisphere's failed attempts at avoiding this war because of a stubborn Rose. The real bully is Rose.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I'm sorry, I'm just expressing my opinion as a member of the movie-going public. :popcorn:

I liked the trailer, though! Especially the part where Abbas was holding Pubstomper in a loving embrace at the front of the ship until t$ iceberg screwed them over! That was funny to watch.

You are forgiven. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif