Congratulations to Mensa, condolences to Rose

Rozalia

Happens when you go paperless with no army

Typical bully logics. What are you gonna do next? Take vanguard's hands, beating them with them while shouting "why are you hitting yourself, why are you hurting yourself"?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

giphy.gif

ICU.png

I'll admit I liked the image but felt I'd have to respond and wasn't all that sure what to say. I felt I'd post a handshake gif I got as that was something I wanted but was unpopular, but just wasn't feeling like it'd do as a response. 

• Upvote 1

I'll admit I liked the image but felt I'd have to respond and wasn't all that sure what to say. I felt I'd post a handshake gif I got as that was something I wanted but was unpopular, but just wasn't feeling like it'd do as a response. 

Fair enough

if you don't understand that Mensa doesn't care if you call them bullies than idk how you got here

s5t0zpr.jpg

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Because you're Mensa.

Roz Wei isn't Mensa, therefore they should have taxed to make a warchest.

It's what you do when you aren't Mensa.

Hardly our fault that you don't have people with actual PhD's in economics or RL Mensans with applied math degrees to find the optimal approach for you.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Wiki Mod

if you don't understand that Mensa doesn't care if you call them bullies than idk how you got here

Yes we do, in fact we take great pride in it. Means we are doing our jobs right.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Hardly our fault that you don't have people with actual PhD's in economics or RL Mensans with applied math degrees to find the optimal approach for you.

They should see the IQ thread. It would put everything into perspective.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

They should see the IQ thread. It would put everything into perspective.

The one where you're all just yelling at each other? I don't know about that...

• Upvote 6

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Bullying is a stupid term in a game. A bully is someone stronger who picks on someone weaker. In a game where everyone by definition has an equal chance (due to game rules) the strong are divided from the weak by skill and teamwork

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Bullying is a stupid term in a game. A bully is someone stronger who picks on someone weaker. In a game where everyone by definition has an equal chance (due to game rules) the strong are divided from the weak by skill and teamwork

Yes but if you have a group twice as large constantly picking on a smaller alliance because of no other reason than a personal grudge by the former member turned economic wizard then it's failed bullying. Failed because they keep losing miserably despite all odds.

Rose = bullies

• Upvote 2

Yes but if you have a group twice as large constantly picking on a smaller alliance because of no other reason than a personal grudge by the former member turned economic wizard then it's failed bullying. Failed because they keep losing miserably despite all odds.

Rose = bullies

>Attacks Vanguard for "Boredom"

>Gets a responce

>Claims they are bullied.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

>Gets a responce

I am unsure where ryu was going with that but your insistence that vanguard and the Rose war have anything to do with each other is Inst level dumb. At least he has an excuse because he does not play the game.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

>Gets a responce

>Rose begins building up military nearly a month before the Vanguard conflict with the intent to attack Mensa.

>Raids on Vanguard had already ceased (we could have kept raiding them -- we didn't).

>Rose has no written alliance with Vanguard, and previously ignored us blatantly attacking their written allies.

>Claims that their war declaration was in response to these heinous Vanguard attacks, who they don't have any obligation to defend.

Just say you don't like us next time. All this "good vs. evil" talk in a browser game is a bit silly.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

>Rose begins building up military nearly a month before the Vanguard conflict with the intent to attack Mensa.

>Raids on Vanguard had already ceased (we could have kept raiding them -- we didn't).

>Rose has no written alliance with Vanguard, and previously ignored us blatantly attacking their written allies.

>Claims that their war declaration was in response to these heinous Vanguard attacks, who they don't have any obligation to defend.

Just say you don't like us next time. All this "good vs. evil" talk in a browser game is a bit silly.

What if it was a....

SECRET ODoAP!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

What if it was a....

SECRET ODoAP!!!!!!!!

Mensa has an oDAP with Rose so point?

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Ok fine.

I don't like you, Mensa.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I figure the Vanguard incident was just an excuse for Rose to DoW on Mensa.

What if it was a....

SECRET ODoAP!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

Nice try, lol.

-----

Anyway, I'm enjoying the thread, more than any recent Syndimotion production, so keep it going, please. I'm not out of popcorn yet.

:popcorn: