Congratulations to Mensa, condolences to Rose

Rozalia

I'm not sure what this argument is about, but yay for war and excitement and fun and turning things upside down now and then!

In a month the status quo will probably be returned and we can go back to scheming and !@#$ing. For now enjoy!

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

In a month the status quo will probably be returned and we can go back to scheming and !@#$. For now enjoy!

>waiting a month to go back to scheming. 

The plans for the next war I'm sure are already being plotted

bEQURVc.gif

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Roz Wei isn't paperless like TEst was.  Literally, there is no way to defend our friends in TEst that would've been okay to you.  You just didn't want them defended, plain and simple.  I know you don't want to admit this bro, but there is no double standard here. 

Nor do I have any issues with anyone oA'ing into a conflict, I'm in complete agreement with Tenages on this.  I was merely asking them how they were doing things since OP wasn't much of an OP.   But I've already gotten my answer.

Arrgh Associates:

Fark - Roz Wei - Vanguard

That ain't paper. Arrgh chooses to display their friendships on their page which we're honoured to be on, but there is no treaty involved in the matter. 

Can confirm, associates are not treaty partners, it's a one way declaration from Arrgh that we consider those alliances associates.

PP is more complicated since it's basically some guys that decided to go rogue and never stopped.

tvPWtuA.gif

*plays John Cena theme*

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Arrgh's key values are independence and freedom, not just for ourselves but for everybody. Our associates are under no obligation to defend us or vice versa, though we warn people with our associates declaration that it's pretty likely we will, since they're our buds. Our revolving door policy means that people can come and go as they like, and nothing forces people to stay in Arrgh. We have very liberal raid rules and people pretty much do whatever they want. Even now, in wartime, Arrgh nations are free to leave whenever they feel like it if they don't want to be in Arrgh anymore.

This war all our associates are fighting on opposite sides of the war, but that's ok, that's their choice. If we decided that we needed anyone other than the strength of our own arms to defend ourselves, that would be giving up something which we hold very dear which is our self reliance.

Me packs up and leaves

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Ah, friendship. The two ships that sail together might still tack against the same winds, though they may not be lashed together at the flanks. For friendship, ah friendship, that is a selfless endeavor, indeed. Done without the recompense of commerce. Done without the braggadocio of the drunkard, or the precise leveling of the scales from law. Just done for the good tidings of a fellow traveler on the path.

For all alliances might add to the beauty of Orbis, and none should be driven from us. Even Mensa, in her time, plays many parts. She'd do well to discipline her current role.

I wish every post was written like this. The forums would be a far more pleasant experience. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

Even Mensa, in her time, plays many parts. She'd do well to discipline her current role.

Oh hell no, we're heading straight into the Danger Zone. The need for speed, baby!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oh hell no, we're heading straight into the Danger Zone. The need for speed, baby!

I've been in the danger zone, YEE-EEEAH. I've been in the danger zone east of the Pacific Ocean, west of London England, south of Mars, and north of Hell! YEE-EEEAH

macho_man_randy_savage.jpg

• Upvote 2

Where did Roz Wei state they were defending Mensa?

Wanting to !@#$ up Rose is a perfectly valid reason to do basically anything, imo.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

WHATCHU GONNA DO, BRUTHURRRR.

Good luck Roz! Can't say I know you guys too well personally but whatever you're posting Macho Man stuff and that's more than enough. :D

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Arrgh's key values are independence and freedom, not just for ourselves but for everybody. Our associates are under no obligation to defend us or vice versa, though we warn people with our associates declaration that it's pretty likely we will, since they're our buds. Our revolving door policy means that people can come and go as they like, and nothing forces people to stay in Arrgh. We have very liberal raid rules and people pretty much do whatever they want. Even now, in wartime, Arrgh nations are free to leave whenever they feel like it if they don't want to be in Arrgh anymore.

This war all our associates are fighting on opposite sides of the war, but that's ok, that's their choice. If we decided that we needed anyone other than the strength of our own arms to defend ourselves, that would be giving up something which we hold very dear which is our self reliance.

These principles are why I love Arrgh so much. I had a great time with them as a member and when it came time to leave and found Fark I was given full blessings, a Protecorate and support. I am also welcome to go back if I ever leave Fark.

It very well could happen some day. Those principles make them a very fun alliance to be in and fair to those who they associate with.