A message from the Syndicate

Prefonteen

>Arrgh member loans money to TLF

>Arrgh is later attacked

>Arrgh requests stuff back

>TLF returns it instead of stealing it since it is a loan and isn't actually theirs

>Mensa and co get pissy and TS demands a shitton of money and resources

>TS proceeds to lie to allies when they find out about TS's extortion and claims it was solely because TLF wanted to assist Arrgh in the war and not that the money was actually Arrghs' in the first place

>Tries to cover it up

>Still play's "Moralist' card

>Mensa member Shitposts

Nothing to see here people, move along

tl;dr

PoJQyFJ.gif

been waiting to carve into that bloated infra of Rose's. glhf rose bros, im rihanna and y'all better have my money

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

>Arrgh member loans money to TLF

>Arrgh is later attacked

>Arrgh requests stuff back

>TLF returns it instead of stealing it since it is a loan and isn't actually theirs

>Mensa and co get pissy and TS demands a shitton of money and resources

>TS proceeds to lie to allies when they find out about TS's extortion and claims it was solely because TLF wanted to assist Arrgh in the war and not that the money was actually Arrghs' in the first place

>Tries to cover it up

>Still play's "Moralist' card

>Mensa member Shitposts 

Nothing to see here people, move along

That's a nice alternative story but it doesn't cover the fact TLF was building up and sent Arrgh funds. Now I'm not a detective but no one builds up unless they have something to do with that built up military and don't give me some bull about them being afraid of being hit when they were building up before they even sent that cash.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

That's a nice alternative story but it doesn't cover the fact TLF was building up and sent Arrgh funds. Now I'm not a detective but no one builds up unless they have something to do with that built up military and don't give me some bull about them being afraid of being hit when they were building up before they even sent that cash.

The entire game was building up at that point. I mean, UPN had already begun a military buildup at that point despite having no direct ties to any combatants. Do you expect everyone to ignore global military buildups and just sit with no militaries?

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The entire game was building up at that point. I mean, UPN had already begun a military buildup at that point despite having no direct ties to any combatants. Do you expect everyone to ignore global military buildups and just sit with no militaries?

UPN started building up on the 26th. The events of TLF sending Arrgh cash happened before the Vanguard dow on Mensa.(23rd)

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

UPN started building up on the 26th. The events of TLF sending Arrgh cash happened before the Vanguard dow on Mensa.(23rd)

That was level Orange

We had previously set ourselves to Yellow beforehand

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The reaction by our allies was swift and fierce, and awesome. Thanks guys.

@Rose et al

NippyKindLangur-size_restricted.gif

• Upvote 4

Mensa has said on many occasions that they will stop at nothing to destroy Rose. Don't be angry Rose has taken them at their word.

So? We were seriously cool with ending it at the 150m payment. It's not Mensa's fault Rose built up and declared on us because someone pressured them to do so. I mean do you seriously think Mensa wanted to open another front in a coming up on 20 day war with Arrgh and Vanguard?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

Response time of Rose in defense of Vanguard: 168 days

Response time of Syndicate in defense of Mensa: Around 1 minute

While just about any ally would be better than Rose, Syndicate is a god tier ally.

Technically, you didn't defend tS from Rose back then either