Fark DoW: Scholarship Edition

Birdeye

How I speak and what I say are different when dealing with my members and with other people.

Hat wanted to know "why". I told Hat that the "why" was because they were allowed under our raid rules, and that I couldn't jump in the way without a good reason. When the raids began I didn't have a good reason. When my members decided to go full derp and open like 40 wars in 24 hours, I had a reason. However, due to the fact that I work for my members and not for other people, I set a deadline and allowed them to get what they could during that time period, rather than doing as I might normally do and simply killing their fun.

I will not now, nor will I ever, apologize for not telling people outside of Mensa private information that pertains only to my members. If I came off as brusque, that is because that is how I am. Take me for who I am.

Or leave me.

• Upvote 2

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

How I speak and what I say are different when dealing with my members and with other people.

Hat wanted to know "why". I told Hat that the "why" was because they were allowed under our raid rules, and that I couldn't jump in the way without a good reason. When the raids began I didn't have a good reason. When my members decided to go full derp and open like 40 wars in 24 hours, I had a reason. However, due to the fact that I work for my members and not for other people, I set a deadline and allowed them to get what they could during that time period, rather than doing as I might normally do and simply killing their fun.

I will not now, nor will I ever, apologize for not telling people outside of Mensa private information that pertains only to my members. If I came off as brusque, that is because that is how I am. Take me for who I am.

Or leave me.

fwiw, pfeiffer's brusque with you guys, but he's a raging &#33;@#&#036;got with us. Which is why we love him <3

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

We had a few Pfluff ragethreads in our forums, regarding our raids, they made for excellent reading.

I love me some Pfeiffer rage.  I get rage from him often, he has my cell # and sends me love notes regarding how shittily I run our forums.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

I love me some Pfeiffer rage.  I get rage from him often, he has my cell # and sends me love notes regarding how shittily I run our forums.

You run an excellent forum.  &#33;@#&#036; Pfeiffer.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11269

This guy is my hero.  Seriously.

Nobody has attacked me in this war at all.  My military got rekt by some odd RNG from a member of Alpha briefly, so I was pretty vulnerable to anybody remotely close to my score range.

With 3 Defensive Slots still ripe for the picking, he nukes me!  I'm beiged!  The 5 wars I have going on, they're all zeroed on their military!  I'll gladly accept the nuke to make sure nobody attacks me.

Thank you, Slick Johnson.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11269

This guy is my hero.  Seriously.

Nobody has attacked me in this war at all.  My military got rekt by some odd RNG from a member of Alpha briefly, so I was pretty vulnerable to anybody remotely close to my score range.

With 3 Defensive Slots still ripe for the picking, he nukes me!  I'm beiged!  The 5 wars I have going on, they're all zeroed on their military!  I'll gladly accept the nuke to make sure nobody attacks me.

Thank you, Slick Johnson.

To be fair, my knee-jerk reaction upon seeing your posts is also to press that red button and nuke the hippo.

:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

To be fair, my knee-jerk reaction upon seeing your posts is also to press that red button and nuke the hippo.

:P

You have no idea.

He is also a cheap knock off hippo fyi.

The real hippo used to string a few sentences together coherently on the forums.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Keep in mind, out of those '40' wars, about 15 were mine, so it's almost completely my fault.

I was more then likely the stone that caused the avalanche ( I can't be arsed to look), so tbf if anyone is taking the credit blame it should be me.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Come to think of it, Fark has a drinking gimmick but isn't called:

beer_money_by_eightredd.png

I mean thats what this is right? You're going to war to drink some booze and get some beer money for more booze. 

Would much prefer an analogy to the APA

STFU