Fark DoW: Scholarship Edition

Birdeye

Not at all, but I wouldn't expect you to understand anyways.

>your expectations

I have literally nothing against Vanguard, however y'all took the risk of going "paperless". However everybody knows of the under the rug agreements. Its easier to say " We have no allies were victims" than saying "We have allies, and still wasn't prepared."

PoJQyFJ.gif

>your expectations

I have literally nothing against Vanguard, however y'all took the risk of going "paperless". However everybody knows of the under the rug agreements. Its easier to say " We have no allies were victims" than saying "We have allies, and still wasn't prepared."

We took the risk of going paperless. Mensa HQ took the risk of unwarranted aggression towards our alliance.

The fact that Vanguard has no allies remains a fact.

• Upvote 2
f0f41e8f.png

Give 'em fire and brimstone! Package it in the bones of their fallen inscribed with runes depicting their utter failure!

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Let's take this back even farther.

>PP (a splinter of Arrgh, go ahead and attempt to argue the no relation there) raids Guardian

>Mensa builds up to defend its ally

>PP attacks Mensa

>Mensa destroys PP and then attacks Arrgh because it was their splinter that hit us

>Vanguard's protectorate falls out of top 10, which makes vanguard okay to be raided according Mensa's raid rules.

>Some Mensa members over do it on raiding Vanguard

>Vanguard gets pissy and asks Mensa to back off or they will declare war. (Leadership had no issue with Vanguard and was open to helping them out in whatever way)

>Mensa leadership !@#$ at their members and tells them to close their wars by Thursday (21st)

>All wars between Mensa and Vanguard are closed by the end of the 21st

>23rd Vanguard declares war on Mensa

>*shocked*

>Rose and Fark declare war calling Mensa bullies

>*shocked x2*

mfw we are the bullies when we were trying to be nice, fix some wrongs, and be good allies

ZDnIZYJ.gif

Edited by TellUrGrlThx
  • Upvote 5

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• Wiki Mod

The following was reported by an advanced recon unit while observing the fark build up.

0c7cc7_70981.jpg

Old Yak longs for the days when wars were settled with manly weapons - rocks and spears.

This have anything to do with that being all you have left? Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Sounds about right.

Mensa has had a hard on for Arrgh all along and used PP as an excuse to finally do something with it

I like Arrgh, I like em even moar now they have exMensa guys showing em how to properly fight.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Sounds about right.

Mensa has had a hard on for Arrgh all along and used PP as an excuse to finally do something with it

I personally have liked Arrgh for a long time and have been in support of not attacking them. We've talked about it more than a few times because a lot of our members thought they'd be a good fight and because Arrgh protected a lot of alliances. I mean in the last war I thought Arrgh helped a lot more than some alliances and I respected them for it. If my respect for them is translated into a hard on then sure go ahead and go with that. I have a pretty decent hard on for Ogaden.

Also the fact Mensa talked about attacking Arrgh doesn't say much because everyone knows we like wars and we often consider new people to fight with or against all the time. I feel like I shouldn't have to say that but it looks like Mensa's character is on trial lately because everyone is a skeptic or brain washed.

PP isn't a splinter of Arrgh, hence, you know, the DoE saying SPECIFICALLY that they aren't an arrgh splinter :P :/ :? :(:o

Splinters don't share info and banks but obviously a DoE speaks more than actions.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif