~Something Latin~

Caillou

Are you aware that I've been in the game all of 3 months? I can't imagine the logistics that go into getting that many people to respond at once. The sheer improbability of the schedules lining up is mind-boggling, especially for a volunteer effort.

t$ confirmed for being an alliance filled with multies?

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

snake

Pretty sure the correct term is hydra

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Kurdanak, i just wanna point out you attacked me, yet i was able to ground battle you before you could naval hit me lol. get gud fam.

Ha! I stumbled out of bed at 4-ish AM and decided to jump on a couple more guys, and was confused by instant notification. Impressive reaction time! Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Are you aware that I've been in the game all of 3 months? I can't imagine the logistics that go into getting that many people to respond at once. The sheer improbability of the schedules lining up is mind-boggling, especially for a volunteer effort.

My bad. I somehow overlooked your seniority. My apologies :)

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I can't imagine the logistics that go into getting that many people to respond at once. The sheer improbability of the schedules lining up is mind-boggling, especially for a volunteer effort.

Git gud?

-signature removed for rules violation-

I applaud the freedom you have with your schedule. I'm sure you earned it.

Rahl has like the least free schedule of anyone in Mensa. Sometimes it seems like he switches continents several times a day. 

• Upvote 4

When Mensa declares war on Two alliances for no reason

(Paid) Forum troll: "Yaaay, that alliance is bad! Kill him! /o Mensa!"

When rose declares war on Mensa for attacking random alliances

(Paid) forum troll: "Rose is Aggressor! I going to use my seven member alliance and declare war on you without given reason! Bcause rose is aggressor!"

You've brought this up in multiple threads now. We don't pay anyone to browse/post on the forums.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Uhm.... are you aware that tS has historically organized counterblitzes in every war we've been in? Those were wars we were pre-empted in by a larger force. Compared to that, this was a piece of cake.

So in a way... thank you covenant and rose, for helping train our competencies

I'm sure none of this had anything to do with your guy relaying intel to you from the paragon gov chan during the last war we had, or people that have been planted on the inside leaking intel to you and Mensa. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I'm sure none of this had anything to do with your guy relaying intel to you from the paragon gov chan during the last war we had, or people that have been planted on the inside leaking intel to you and Mensa. 

The fact that we play the game better is clear at this point. Sheer numbers are cool and all, but you gotta know what you're doing, Pubby.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

The fact that we play the game better is clear at this point. Sheer numbers are cool and all, but you gotta know what you're doing, Pubby.

You sure are quick to start up a circle jerk after a day of winning a war consisting of TKP, TKR, tS, Mensa, Roz Wei, tC, Guardian vs. Rose. 

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Yes, do say thank you to Oblige for us. It's nice to know he's still a loyal erepper at heart!

:ninja:

Edited by Karrde
  • Upvote 1

so it's our fault that your war department is riddled with yobs who can't keep their mouths shut? That speaks more to your general incompetence than ours.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

You sure are quick to start up a circle jerk after a day of winning a war consisting of TKP, TKR, tS, Mensa, Roz Wei, tC, Guardian vs. Rose. 

I just meant the intrigue. Cause you suck at it.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I was referring to Mike's comment regarding our ability to muster as large a counter assault in one night (t$ alone declared over 120 wars in a span of a few hours. A large chunk of which was in the first hour). I'm not entirely certain what us receiving intel has to do with that. We received intel, drew up our defensive strategy, and coordinated properly.

What exactly is your point?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Pub pls

I was referring to Mike's comment regarding our ability to muster as large a counter assault in one night (t$ alone declared over 120 wars in a span of a few hours. A large chunk of which was in the first hour). I'm not entirely certain what us receiving intel has to do with that. We received intel, drew up our defensive strategy, and coordinated properly.

What exactly is your point?

Partisan the snek on point

PoJQyFJ.gif

Pub, Pub, Pub. 

It's not our fault you guys couldn't be bothered to actually clean up your access list for ages after we left Paragon (for the record, you had left a bunch of us with access, Nich was just the only person who hadn't cleaned up his ajoin). We'd be silly not to use information that allowed us to prepare for an attack on our alliance, and I'm outright calling you a liar if you say you'd have done any differently in our situation.

As far as this war... I dunno about people being planted on the inside, I'm getting plenty of intel from your own members who can't keep their mouths shut in public, so....

• Upvote 2