~Something Latin~

Caillou

I thought game forums are only good for jokes and trolling?

Hopefully one day, I can also receive a credit from the almighty Kurdanak for doing something "that matters". My life will have a purpose then.

Actually, your purpose will be fulfilled and you will have no more reason to live.

Sorry.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I thought game forums are only good for jokes and trolling?

Hopefully one day, I can also receive a credit from the almighty Kurdanak for doing something "that matters". My life will have a purpose then.

Few have ever received that credit through jokes and trolling. One was Jodo, and look where that got him. ;_; Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

@Saru: I said that would never happen, right? Sources claim that tC - Synd diplomacy involves Cov thinking that Paragon will get double-tapped next war, which gives tC time to grow and sit things out. However, given the uselessness of the coalition, what prevents Paragon from dissolving or defecting? If tC does not intervene, at the war's end, the biggest and most powerful actor outside of the Mensynd axis is The Covenant. The Covenant has repeatedly shown an inordinate pride and occasional hubris; Mensynd works because the axis represents a co-dependency; Mensa cannot operate independent of The Syndicate, or vice versa. The Covenant, on the other hand, has a strong tradition of independence and may pose a threat to Mensynd; the best course of action then would be to then throw Paragon or ex-Paragon at tC, then either double-tap tC or crush Paragon again after this war cycle. Even if Paragon is aware that it'll be chewed up afterwards, Paragon needs a respite. If the choice is between being double-tapped and taking out tC only to be killed themselves next war, the extended survival is preferable.

===

That said, of course, I have no clue what your internal discussions look like or what tS's internal discussions look like. You may have plans (that hopefully will work better than your last plan to crush Mensynd after using Mensynd to destroy Paragon). Perhaps they will work, or perhaps they will not work. I'm just talking about what I see as optimal strategy; right now, the ball is in your court, and maybe you have a better move. If you succeed, congratulations, if it blows up in your face again; well, many people need to learn their lessons twice.

Whatever, I said I wouldn't comment anymore, and I'm still talking. Have a good one.

A good representation of my missile efforts thus far:

6 hit to 12 blocked

33% hit to 66% blocked

Hopefully I'll hit that 50% mark someday. :P

Dio-blessed Iron Domes are extra effective, mate.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Z8i6U45.jpg

6 hit to 12 blocked

33% hit to 66% blocked

Don't get me !@#$ing started on Missiles...  Dio is simply testing my faith!

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Z8i6U45.jpg

6 hit to 12 blocked

33% hit to 66% blocked

Even I was kinda hoping you'd get another through on my nation. I know that disappointment of having one blocked all too well, haha. Also, good show with those three surprise naval attacks last night. Never count Kurdanak as out of it.

• Upvote 1

Let me start off by saying that an active not-caring chimaera on the OWF is truly a beautiful sight. It reminds me of a certain pen.

Let me then move on to stating that I fully endorse chimaera's activity on the OWF.

@Saru: I said that would never happen, right? Sources claim that tC - Synd diplomacy involves Cov thinking that Paragon will get double-tapped next war, which gives tC time to grow and sit things out. However, given the uselessness of the coalition, what prevents Paragon from dissolving or defecting? If tC does not intervene, at the war's end, the biggest and most powerful actor outside of the Mensynd axis is The Covenant. The Covenant has repeatedly shown an inordinate pride and occasional hubris; Mensynd works because the axis represents a co-dependency; Mensa cannot operate independent of The Syndicate, or vice versa. The Covenant, on the other hand, has a strong tradition of independence and may pose a threat to Mensynd; the best course of action then would be to then throw Paragon or ex-Paragon at tC, then either double-tap tC or crush Paragon again after this war cycle. Even if Paragon is aware that it'll be chewed up afterwards, Paragon needs a respite. If the choice is between being double-tapped and taking out tC only to be killed themselves next war, the extended survival is preferable.

===

That said, of course, I have no clue what your internal discussions look like or what tS's internal discussions look like. You may have plans (that hopefully will work better than your last plan to crush Mensynd after using Mensynd to destroy Paragon). Perhaps they will work, or perhaps they will not work. I'm just talking about what I see as optimal strategy; right now, the ball is in your court, and maybe you have a better move. If you succeed, congratulations, if it blows up in your face again; well, many people need to learn their lessons twice.

Whatever, I said I wouldn't comment anymore, and I'm still talking. Have a good one.

Our internal discussions revolve around the planning of 7 subsequent wars that will all see Mensa rolled alongside someone else. We just enjoy seeing M.A.D.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Z8i6U45.jpg

6 hit to 12 blocked

33% hit to 66% blocked

Your missiles are 0/3 against me and my Iron Diome, RIP :P

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Rose is incompetent, it is evident at this point. Your members are nothing but cash cows for the upper tier that feeds itself money and is out of the range of everyone else.

^^ Exactly

Let me start off by saying that an active not-caring chimaera on the OWF is truly a beautiful sight. It reminds me of a certain pen.

Let me then move on to stating that I fully endorse chimaera's activity on the OWF.

Our internal discussions revolve around the planning of 7 subsequent wars that will all see Mensa rolled alongside someone else. We just enjoy seeing M.A.D.

Actually, I'm implying you'll roll tC next war; the Mensynd axis is simply too useful to be discarded. You'd only go after your allies if you were really, really, hopped up on some of those Amsterdam brownies. You know how it's like, you eat a few, all of a sudden you have the munchies, you eat a few more, and before you know it you're orbital.

People have been predicting that we will roll tC for the past 6 months and it hasn't happened yet

You know what they say, even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn. Meaning if it's said often enough, one day it'll all be true. 

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You know what they say, even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn. Meaning if it's said often enough, one day it'll all be true. 

Someone finally nipped this is the butt. 

Everyone is a chicken.

giphy.gif

Edited by Ryu