~Something Latin~

Caillou

Ha! I stumbled out of bed at 4-ish AM and decided to jump on a couple more guys, and was confused by instant notification. Impressive reaction time!

Lol I was reloading to check something, happened to see I got attacked was like "shit" rebuilt real quick, still hadn't been attacked and I was like "THIS IS MY TIME. GOOOOOO" And i got in just before you got me ^__^

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I am a fully built nation, and in the opening blitz you assign just two guys to attack me with the following results:

Hoof of Oppression OldYak of Yakgolia ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Incistan. The attack was an utter failure. Hoof of Oppression OldYak's forces lost 152 aircraft, while Reyiz Kemal Ergenekon's defenders lost 112 aircraft. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Sao Paulo Ulku Ocagi.

Supreme Chancellor Krillian of Nasdin ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Incistan. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Supreme Chancellor Krillian's forces lost 126 aircraft, while Reyiz Kemal Ergenekon's defenders lost 130 aircraft. The attack destroyed 7.27 infrastructure in the city of Sao Paulo Ulku Ocagi.
  • Upvote 4
77oKn5K.png

Best of luck to Rose.

Once is fun, twice is alright, third would be an outright bore, so once this is out of your systems please feel free to contact me at any time you want to talk to someone less evil/Dutch (fun with synonyms!) than Partisan. :)

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

looks like Rose still dont know how to war....... 

To be fair, I assume they didn't expect such a reaction.  However, considering how many of their nations lost control of their battles once they declared, you're right.

• Downvote 1

and now a guy from boc applied to rose today.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Already assuming they've lost?

Ballsy... or stupid.

Their allies may bail them out but I certainly wouldn't call their part in this war "winning".

They'll be lucky to break even with the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Rose just sat there militarised for a while, and everyone could see that they had plans. It really isn't amazing that the syndicate responded so quickly - they probably organised it before hand.

At this rate, Rose are !@#$ed. If they want to win they need a lot of help, and VE seem unwilling to enter. If Rose were so interested in fighting the syndisphere, why didn't they help us? Youre now alone and sadly floundering.

image.png?ex=65f5ad0b&is=65e3380b&hm=0a640d0767cb6936d92567608b47cf3887ad83c117a24672a3d863cd0ce3a642&

that shitty deadlift form, kek

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

• Wiki Mod

When Mensa declares war on Two alliances for no reason

(Paid) Forum troll: "Yaaay, that alliance is bad! Kill him! /o Mensa!"

When rose declares war on Mensa for attacking random alliances

(Paid) forum troll: "Rose is Aggressor! I going to use my seven member alliance and declare war on you without given reason! Bcause rose is aggressor!"

You realize that it is the religious obligation of every Dioist to call out Snowlovers where ever they may be found, no payment needed.

However this turns out, this was a poorly executed blitz.

You can always join us at low infra Rose and updeclare, except maybe those who whaled themselves out of range. #teamwork

The next week or so should be interesting anyway however this goes.

Counter proposal, peace out with mensa & enjoy looting all of the rose nations that will shortly be bombed into your range.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

This actually has nothing to do with tS, I don't have a problem with tS. I have a problem with Mensa, you just decided to also make it yours. 

What happen to all those attempts at making peace with Mensa?

Also when did defending our allies become shenanigans? You can try and spin this however you want but this all could have been solved diplomatically.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

You realize that it is the religious obligation of every Dioist to call out Snowlovers where ever they may be found, no payment needed.

Counter proposal, peace out with mensa & enjoy looting all of the rose nations that will shortly be bombed into your range.

The amount of rum needed for Mensa to peace out with Arrgh will be a heavy burden for the members of Mensa. :P

Arrgh!

Edited by Niemand

tvPWtuA.gif

>mfw a Rose member declares war on various MENSA members & immediately enters vacation

Every alliance can cherry-pick one or two cases like this. Even Gallifrey pointed out a Mensa nation and a SK nation entering vacation mode during war.

MeatyForcefulCleanerwrasse.gif

I'm running out of these gifs for you people. :v

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1