~Something Latin~

Caillou

Pub, Pub, Pub.

It's not our fault you guys couldn't be bothered to actually clean up your access list for ages after we left Paragon (for the record, you had left a bunch of us with access, Nich was just the only person who hadn't cleaned up his ajoin). We'd be silly not to use information that allowed us to prepare for an attack on our alliance, and I'm outright calling you a liar if you say you'd have done any differently in our situation.

As far as this war... I dunno about people being planted on the inside, I'm getting plenty of intel from your own members who can't keep their mouths shut in public, so....

Ily roy

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

I just have one question for Rose. Why you made bro?

I do love the smell of all those tanks burning on the battlefield. Not ours, obviously. Yours.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I just have one question for Rose. Why you made bro?

I do love the smell of all those tanks burning on the battlefield. Not ours, obviously. Yours.

Not even made, bro.

Came into this thread with 12 !@#$s, left this thread with 12 !@#$s, how many !@#$s did I give?

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

I was referring to Mike's comment regarding our ability to muster as large a counter assault in one night (t$ alone declared over 120 wars in a span of a few hours. A large chunk of which was in the first hour). I'm not entirely certain what us receiving intel has to do with that. We received intel, drew up our defensive strategy, and coordinated properly.

What exactly is your point?

Are you suggesting that being told of an attack by a specific person has no impact on how well someone can plan for it? Yeah intel is absolutely worthless, tell me more about how great and amazing you are. Partisan, we have had this back and forth for a very long time now and once again you just approach this situation with a dogmatic attitude. You're being blinded by this bandwagon of joy because you can form a dogpile. 

Pub, Pub, Pub. 

It's not our fault you guys couldn't be bothered to actually clean up your access list for ages after we left Paragon (for the record, you had left a bunch of us with access, Nich was just the only person who hadn't cleaned up his ajoin). We'd be silly not to use information that allowed us to prepare for an attack on our alliance, and I'm outright calling you a liar if you say you'd have done any differently in our situation.

As far as this war... I dunno about people being planted on the inside, I'm getting plenty of intel from your own members who can't keep their mouths shut in public, so....

I haven't heard anything about tS to be honest with you Roy, all of the hinting towards insiders was meant to be sent more of Mensa's direction - I'm sure they already knew that though. 

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I haven't heard anything about tS to be honest with you Roy, all of the hinting towards insiders was meant to be sent more of Mensa's direction - I'm sure they already knew that though. 

Let me be clearer then: It doesn't matter if Mensa has plants or not in Rose (I don't know either way), because your alliance is leakier than a sieve and has been for the past three wars. You, uh, might want to get that checked out.

• Upvote 3

Let me be clearer then: It doesn't matter if Mensa has plants or not in Rose (I don't know either way), because your alliance is leakier than a sieve and has been for the past three wars. You, uh, might want to get that checked out.

I have a plant there, I bought a few begonias for my wife, but they're still in the rose garden.

Ahahahahaha

• Upvote 5

"Doing dishonorable things is okay because we would still know anyways"

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

No ragrets Valakias :3

• Upvote 1

3fHp1YR.gif

Can someone teach Pub how quotation marks work?

No, doing dishonorable things isn't okay just because we would still know, and if you've got any evidence of it I invite you to PM or query me regarding it. I'm merely saying that either way, you're screwed. And I'm quite sure you know it.

No, doing dishonorable things isn't okay just because we would still know, and if you've got any evidence of it I invite you to PM or query me regarding it. I'm merely saying that either way, you're screwed. And I'm quite sure you know it.

You sound similar to the people that were telling you a message quite similar to this at the start of Oktoberfest.

3fHp1YR.gif

The odds are stacked against Syndisphere, though?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Are you suggesting that being told of an attack by a specific person has no impact on how well someone can plan for it? Yeah intel is absolutely worthless, tell me more about how great and amazing you are. Partisan, we have had this back and forth for a very long time now and once again you just approach this situation with a dogmatic attitude. You're being blinded by this bandwagon of joy because you can form a dogpile.

You and Partisan are talking past eachother. Retrace the argument and you'll see there was simply a misunderstanding between you.

6XmKiC2.png

You're all so cocky until you realize that even if you win this war, Rose will still have more top tier then you guys.

What we gonna do, they got dem pixels :v Our mistake for forgiving them after that reset, all of our goodwill meant nothing to these guys.

What we gonna do, they got dem pixels :v Our mistake for forgiving them after that reset, all of our goodwill meant nothing to these guys.

This actually has nothing to do with tS, I don't have a problem with tS. I have a problem with Mensa, you just decided to also make it yours. 

3fHp1YR.gif

No, I am suggesting that I am proud of the turnup of my members, and their ability to properly execute an offensive. This in direct reply to a question posed by Mike. You are jumping on it because frankly, your perceived grievances against t$ have overtaken your rationale lately. I would kindly refer you to our last query before you struck us, where you instead of working with t$ to solve the situation, you threw a bunch of accusations our way.

Now, I am well aware that this was a dogpile. I'm also aware that you have allies waiting to counter us and that our respite is temporary. It matters not. We burn together. 

I've taken a rather mild tone towards you on these forums thusfar, with respect to our allies in Alpha, and to Rose both, opting to generally refrain from commenting negatively towards you. Are you intent on not only forcing war upon us, but turning it into a bitter one at that? By all means, continue turning a party that was relatively neutral to you into a rival.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

remember that time i accidentally masked you as a member rather than a diplomat on the SI forums and you didn't tell me about it and you wouldn't have known otherwise anyway

You sound similar to the people that were telling you a message quite similar to this at the start of Oktoberfest.

I wasn't aware we took the offensive and instantly had our military capacity cut down by 25% in that (terribly named) war. Learn something new every day, I suppose.

The odds are stacked against Syndisphere, though?

That is by no means mutually exclusive with Rose being screwed.

This actually has nothing to do with tS, I don't have a problem with tS. I have a problem with Mensa, you just decided to also make it yours.

Last time we talked you had problems with t$. I have no problems with Rose and once considered building relations with Rose when I was in charge of InGen's FA, however I respected t$ more considering they showed me respect at the start of the inception of Ingen and actively talked with me and even informed us of possible attacks on us when they had no obligations to us before the treaty.

Don't say your only problem is with Mensa when you told me otherwise.

PoJQyFJ.gif

You refused all diplomatic attempts at peace, you knew we would get involved, because our word actually matters. Spare me the bs, if you had no problems with us we wouldn't be fighting now.