Abu Haddad's War Crime Trial

Stormrideron

Lets see here, reports from the first Arabian War of Containment include Civilians manning anti-aircraft guns. Also, I would like you to explain using poisioned gas on the Chernigovan Capital even though Chemical Weapons are internationally banned.

Cite the international convention to which the Islamic State of Arabia would have been a signitory. Otherwise the charge is invalid.
  • Upvote 1

Lets see here, reports from the first Arabian War of Containment include Civilians manning anti-aircraft guns. Also, I would like you to explain using poisioned gas on the Chernigovan Capital even though Chemical Weapons are internationally banned.

I used chemical weapons?! Try  you and your Allies using WMD's and, Chemical weapons and Biological weapons

The First and Second Wars had civilians form militias to invade northern Persia. and protect Makkah and Madinah. Both of those cities are still in control of Al-quwat Al-Nasr who allah shall help to protect them from disbelievers.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I had not ordered them to do so. Civilians armed with pistols firing on planes? please do not show your ignorance to me

Unfortunately, Banderists specislise in the inversion of facts. If anything, the leadership of the Banderist forces of Chernigov should be tried on the charge of attempting to exterminate a civilian population.

Mokotów and Lyublyanka have specials rooms awaiting 'general' Martyn Kozak.

Edited by Klemens Hawicki

The Slavic Republic of Poland denounces these charges produced by the Saxon fascists.

Anyways, the Albanian 27nd Air Squadron will be transfer to protecting Saxon cities, along with anti-air batteries.

The Albanian Blue Division mobilizes for its journey to the Eastern front.

Edited by Comrade Enver Hoxha
  • Upvote 1

I did not invade your lands. i invaded a land which nobody had claimed until I claimed it for Islam. In accordance with the sunnah, no innocent was killed, no prisoner executed, no woman raped or killed, no tree felled, no property damaged and no one forced out of their land. Jizya had not been collected and I had no intention to enforce it

Now explain to me your systematic bombing of civilians, your bombings of civilian services and massacre of innocent arabs.

I will ask for political asylum in your embassy once i have escaped from this false trial in a short while

"You did threaten the security of Caledonia by trying to invade so we called upon our allies and United to destroy you. Then you began making super soldiers and forcing men and woman into your armies whether they were in your nation or not so along with these and the invasion of Chechnya you are being held for your war crimes.

However Emperor Cenna of Caledonia has decided to stand trial for the destruction of Arabia with project zeus"- says a judge from caledonia

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

I instruct my remaining forces to enter PRS and RF and help bolster their forces!

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Many civilians died at the hands of my choices and I shall stand trial. - Emperor Cenna

You are a brave man at heart may Allah forgive you

I plead not guilty at any charges against me.

• Upvote 1

"I am willing to stand trial for my mistakes in the Arabian Wars of Containment, I have the blood of... innocents on my hands that can not easily be washed off. Of course, that still does not mean that Abu is not guilty of similar crimes." says Martyn Kozak.

Chernigovan forces call for aid from the Spanish State.

The Spanish State Military Commission gladly accepts the need for military aid to the Chernigovan Forces.

The Spanish State mobilizes thirty thousand troops in defense of Chernigov, and sends two armored divisions. The elite and highly decorated 29th air squadron has been sent as well, although for protecting key supply lines and cities during air raids.

I am not guilty and i shall show you what brute force is.

*raises hand at the aggressors* 

In the name of Allah almighty, I shall give vengeance and is shall blot out the sun with my anger. Only Allah can protect you know. Repent Repent before it is too late. Pledge your allegiance to the caliphate before we destroy you. An eye for an eye, A leg for a leg, A nation for a nation. The day is nearing in which a shall lead the forces of Allah in grand victory to overcome the crusaders and their forces of Fitna. For verily you are the Fasideen and verily Allah shall grant me the power to destroy you and your Fallacy. It is inevitable that Islam shall triumph over any opponent. No matter how large, how powerful the enemy, Allah The Most Beneficial, shall grant the Mujahideen with VICTORY!

"I am willing to stand trial for my mistakes in the Arabian Wars of Containment, I have the blood of... innocents on my hands that can not easily be washed off. Of course, that still does not mean that Abu is not guilty of similar crimes." says Martyn Kozak.

The PRS is willing to extradite the terrorist Martyn Kozak. If captured he will either be sent to Warsaw or to Moscow, where a criminal process will assess his guilt.

The Spanish State Military Commission gladly accepts the need for military aid to the Chernigovan Forces.

The Spanish State mobilizes thirty thousand troops in defense of Chernigov, and sends two armored divisions. The elite and highly decorated 29th air squadron has been sent as well, although for protecting key supply lines and cities during air raids.

Be careful about your commitments. Apart from starting a conflict with the PRS, your actions could also provoke a significant military reaction from the CIS (Russian Federation and allies).

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar,  Oh you who believe, Oh you who believe. Your leader commands upon you to storm the illegitimate trial. Storm it and save your leader from their evil ways. Storm the occupying forces. Storm them and take from them what belongs yo you. Storm them and retake the Nation of Islam. Woe to those who disbelieve. Woe to those who have occupied you. Storm them for your leader has commanded you. Storm them in the NAME OF ALLAH. STORM THEM NOW

Edited by Abu Haddad

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar,  Oh you who believe, Oh you who believe. Your leader commands upon you to storm the illegitimate trial. Storm it and save your leader from their evil ways. Storm the occupying forces. Storm them and take from them what belongs yo you. Storm them and retake the Nation of Islam. Woe to those who disbelieve. Woe to those who have occupied you. Storm them for your leader has commanded you. Storm them in the NAME OF ALLAH. STORM THEM NOW

The Entakuqese delegation cannot hold themselves anymore, and laugh in embarrassment.

9anTOCI.jpg?3

Abu Haddad has disappeared from the court room. A tunnel leads away from the cell in which he was displayed. The court can now try him an absentia

The Entakuqese delegation cannot hold themselves anymore, and laugh in embarrassment.

Your skins shall taste Arab steel

Abu Haddad is safe and the court may now close as they have no-one to pin their guilt on

Habibullah Sewick walks into the court and offers genetically enhanced shit which can increase harvest of food and are on the breakthrough for finding a cure for many diseases in exchange for Abu Haddad's freedom.

Edited by Habibullah Sewick

Habibullah Sewick walks into the court and offers genetically enhanced shit which can increase harvest of food and are on the breakthrough for finding a cute for many diseases in exchange for Abu Haddad's freedom.

It is ok I am safe

Habibullah Sewick ... offers genetically enhanced shit ... for finding a cute for many diseases in exchange for Abu Haddad's freedom.

I don't want cute diseases.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt