Arrgh! Announcement

Ogaden

I like it, so suck on that ischelle!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Mensa Co has already asked for peace a few times. 

Oh! Oh! I like this game!

One time at band camp Arrgh put a flute up it's bajinger. Everyone laughed.

Great story right?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Congrats on all your achievements!

Calling bullshit. 

Are you talking about a few of our members or talking about Pfeiffer?

Oh! Oh! I like this game!

One time at band camp Arrgh put a flute up it's bajinger. Everyone laughed.

Great story right?

I think I struck a nerve ehh? Mensa Co reffering to your coalition, Sorry we have been refering to you guys as Mensa and Co. 

SK approached me and offered White peace after round 1, when our round 2 started hurting. They where negotiating on the entire behalf of your coalition because Mensa is to proud to ask for peace when they need it. Your egos are going to ruin you all one day. I offered them individual peace as an AA, at least they wouldnt take that. 

After another Envoy attempting to offer white peace from a different alliance approached me, I told him we would only accept an offer from pfieffer.

The Very Next Day...  My conversations with pfeiffer have never gone well, but Pfeiffer was nice, so we assumed it was his half keel way of getting us to ask for peace. (Even though this was not counted in my initial two, thanks for giving me the stage to talk about it).

You are also sucesfully demonstrating that your allies, and your coalition is a non communicating cluster. Good work. 

Ya'll IQ's are way to high for this scurvy dog. 

I suspect that you're also enjoying the fun of dropping random vague comments regarding Mensa and watching the amusing backlash. ;)

I am. 

I don't suppose you have any logs to prove that?

At home, Im not a huge fan of dumping publically but I will share relevent stuff in query. 
Edited by Jacob Hanson

I'm just glad to see that this whole event wasn't an Arrgh beat down. I went from thinking oh god no not like deic. Then I go on the next day and see mensa dropping like a rock and Arrgh's score going up. Now this is a good, dirty, bloody, captain Jack Sparrow worthy battle.

It was still an Arrgh beat down.  I mean, they all ( except one ) dropped below 1k in score.  You're right that they stopped bleeding score loss though, and they did drag down our back end.

• Downvote 1

I went from thinking oh god no not like deic. 

Like if u cri everitiem

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

pretty

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Honestly I enjoy the skirmish with Arrgh despite the frustration of it.  I had wondered what it'd be like to drop in Infra score while keeping all the improvement slots.  They did pretty well in organizing the wolf pack at our heels, so it's something we'll have to adopt in our future conflicts with alliances.

Oh man, I'm going to love these nukes from Rose/Fark.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1