Arabia acquires a missile

Abu Haddad

Arabia has today unveiled the Al-quds missile system capable of firing missiles at nations within range of the mighty Mujahideen army. Abu Haddad reiterates that no one is safe..

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

we may not have manufactured them yet but the process has begun

You have 0 missiles.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=1990

I will be very safe but the Union of East Asia will support any actions against Arabia unless Arabia gives free coffee.

you can have coffee if you send us animals. 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Fine, we will send pigs to you. 

(Just a joke, Just a joke...)

Not a joke. I'm sending pigs.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Spy's inform no Missiles have been found in Arabia

Ive also already trained my men to shoot down missiles

However, Arabians do have a launch pad

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The Holy Britannian Empire will do nothing as they dont fear attack from Arabia, as per a 2nd War would occur, Britannia would come on top

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

An investigation by The Evenstar Intelligence Department as determined that Arabia currently possesses no missiles. Arabia does, however, possess the capability to manufacture and launch missiles. It is unknown if they currently are in possession of sufficient materials to create a missile.

The international community needs to come together to stop this terror state from causing more trouble. As such, The Kingdom of The Evenstar will embargo Arabia. The 7th Transportation Flotilla will begin clearing out staff and materials from the consulate in Bait-al Maqdis.

new_forum_sig_2.png

An investigation by The Evenstar Intelligence Department as determined that Arabia currently possesses no missiles. Arabia does, however, possess the capability to manufacture and launch missiles. It is unknown if they currently are in possession of sufficient materials to create a missile.

The international community needs to come together to stop this terror state from causing more trouble. As such, The Kingdom of The Evenstar will embargo Arabia. The 7th Transportation Flotilla will begin clearing out staff and materials from the consulate in Bait-al Maqdis.

Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia proposes both a rp and in-game coalition as to keep the Islamic States power in check via trade, military force, and diplomacy

IYT09l4.png

Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia proposes both a rp and in-game coalition as to keep the Islamic States power in check via trade, military force, and diplomacy

heh... thats uh... funny you should say that....

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

heh... thats uh... funny you should say that....

You already did that didnt you?

IYT09l4.png

Maybe, we should ensure they do not acquire missiles? 

Lets impose sanctions

IYT09l4.png

I am not fazed I have had months to prepare and Al-quds missile system shall protect me and so shall Allah

Go on I dare you attack Rox wei

The Dioist Republic of Bithnia reports that our PorkForce© missile defence system, which utilises captured Arabian civilians as human Shields, has proved highly effective in testing and is now available for general sale.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong