Terrorist vs. Freedom Fighter?

Lannan13

The FSA are the legitimate representation of Syria. I have tribe members who settled in Syria and Iraq I've heard they are fighting for the rebels.

Down with The Alewife Dictatorship. May Allah guide this who represent Syria and Islam

FSA have sold their soul to America and don't want the Shariah, akhi.

Al-Asaad is the true Representative of Syria. The US should have never been involved in the first place.

The devil Alawite Tyrant represents the hundreds of thousands of Sunni Muslims he massacred? 

Your ignorance is truly astounding. 

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

The Free Syrian Army doesn't exist as a unified "coalition" of rebels. They're all religious fanatics who have done more damage than good. Let's also not forget that most of FSA's ranks are swelled with foreign fighters, NOT SYRIANS.

Foreign fighters coming to protect syrians.

FSA however is mostly syrian. other groups like al nusra, IS, Jaysh al-Islam, Islamic Front etc are made of foreigners mostly but are mostly syrian.

on that note Jaysh- al Islam is a major group but no-one seems to recognise them.

no one until the saudis have really tried to unify the rebels as one force and it looks like hard work.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The Mujahideen were rapists, murders and generally vile people much like how people from the region are now. Just barbaric people. 

You are confusing the best of people: The Mujahideen...

...With your filthy American military swine. 

No people are more barbaric than the Americans who's government dropped Nukes, Napalm, and Chemical weapons on cities.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

I think FSA is using America for arms and support. Just using them

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Foreign fighters coming to protect syrians.

FSA however is mostly syrian. other groups like al nusra, IS, Jaysh al-Islam, Islamic Front etc are made of foreigners mostly but are mostly syrian.

on that note Jaysh- al Islam is a major group but no-one seems to recognise them.

no one until the saudis have really tried to unify the rebels as one force and it looks like hard work.

Foreign Fighters know whats best for Syria? Explain their religious fanaticism.

Are you Christian? 

No, I am not. I've said this many times; I'm agnostic. But, that doesn't matter, as it is derailing the topic.

The point is; there is no difference from a terrorist and a "freedom fighter."

Which FSA is a prime example.

Edited by Francisco Franco

No, I am not. I've said this many times; I'm agnostic. But, that doesn't matter, as it is derailing the topic.

The point is; there is no difference from a terrorist and a "freedom fighter."

Which FSA is a prime example.

If defending Sunni Muslim civilians from genocide makes you a terrorist then that is truly an honourable label.

FSA can hardly even be called a force on the ground.

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

If defending Sunni Muslim civilians from genocide makes you a terrorist then that is truly an honourable label.

FSA can hardly even be called a force on the ground.

These videos provide otherwise, and I agree, FSA is a loosely held organization, that shouldn't be considered the "reps of Syria".

*WARNING* *THESE VIDEOS CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT, CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESIUs8blMm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY1X5EuhYtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wqWYC8_ZGg

The list goes on and on.

words -selective propaganda-

Turning a blind eye to the barrel bombings, chemical weapons, starvation tactics, nazi style torture and execution at the hands of the tyrannical pig Assad?

Okay, just wait until the Muslims re-conquer Al Andalus (spain). You won't have to wait very long, i assure you. 

ztt5Wgs.png

The devil Alawite Tyrant represents the hundreds of thousands of Sunni Muslims he massacred? 

Your ignorance is truly astounding. 

This coming from a Muslim extremist. 

• Upvote 2

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Turning a blind eye to the barrel bombings, chemical weapons, starvation tactics, nazi style torture and execution at the hands of the tyrannical pig Assad?

Okay, just wait until the Muslims re-conquer Al Andalus (spain). You won't have to wait very long, i assure you. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law- You really should study this.

Secondly, your personal attacks have nothing to do with this conversation, which makes it invalid and derailing the topic.

Thirdly, the FSA has been proven to use chemical weapons.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23249104

https://disarmament-library.un.org/UNODA/Library.nsf/780cfafd472b047785257b1000501037/e4d4477c9b67de9085257bf800694bd2/$FILE/A%2067%20997-S%202013%20553.pdf

But of course, this is *propaganda* according to your biased mindset. 

When you use the word re-conquer, what exactly do you mean, and how?

Spain is a very different country to that that existed in the times of Al Andalus. The Moors had very different opponents. Spain is far less likely to fall.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Here's how i see it. 

Freedom fighters are basically radical political activists, fighting their government or 'oppressors' for better or worse without the use of fear/terror. 

Terrorists are people at the bottom of the gene pool (or in their case, gene septic tank) who seem to think things will go their way if they use fear/terror, as the name implies. ex: isis

Anyone that just straight up slaughters people aren't necessarily terrorists, they're just murderers, there has to be a goal behind it. 

There's quite the gap from what i'm seeing. 

the paradise of north korea.

"Freedom fighters" and "terrorist" are just meaningless jargons thrown in by both sides to justifies their means. The victors would then writes down the history and paints themselves as the just.

Edited by Bilal the Great
  • Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Few examples to make you ponder the difference

Jesus....terrorist to Roman Empire, Freedom Fighter to his followers.

Alexander the Great....Terrorist to Conquered Peoples, Freedom Fighter for Greeks/Macedons

Mandela....Terrorist to SA Apartheid govt....Freedom Fighter to his people

Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi(Mau Mau)...Terrorist to Colonial British Govt, hero to the Kenyan people

The difference is a freedom fighter ONLY targets the system and NEVER harms the oppressed. A terrorist, is an extreme Freedom fighter who doesn't care about the collateral damage.(PS.Mandela never killed any innocent pple) in his fight against the System.

Ok, so here's the deal, a freedom fighter is someone who fights for something he/she believes in, a terrorist will shout Allahu akbar and just blows crap up when they don't like something. Think of a vigilante like The Arrow and the Terrorist Dameon Dark.  Arrows kills/hurts for freedom, Dameon just kills so he can make the world in his own image.  :ph34r: Which is not an example of freedom fighting because it involves killing people who just get in your way. Hope this answered your qustion.