1/30/2016 - Military Customization!

Alex

So role-playing.

Very customize.

Much update.

Wow.

On a serious note, just named all my forces and commanders in theme with my country -- surprisingly easy to think of names.

Re. no Japanese forces: This may have something to do with Japan not being at war since WW2 and not having a standing military (IIRC) per their constitution, meaning we can't get up-to-date images like we can for the Koreas.

• Upvote 1

Do you want your possessions identified?

This is the best update we've had in a long time! Thanks Sheepy!

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

• Administrators

What's with the !@#$ shape of the stickers?

Well, I just made the image and they sent me that proof, so I said sure. I'll probably work on my sticker design in the future :P

Why is Type 96 an armoured personnel carrier? It's suppose to be a Chinese mbt. 

Uh, probably because I know nothing about tanks :v

If I could get like 25 of these per credit, I'd hand these out.

I wish you could, though unless I bought a huge bulk quantity I don't think that would be profitable for me :P

Hey Sheepy!

Can you add feature where we can use our own custom image for our soldiers? I want to use future soldiers image to better reflect my military.

You can add custom images if you are a VIP member.

Pretty nice mixture of free and paid features. Glad to see you're still Paradox and not EA  :wub:

Of course, and the beauty is that this doesn't even cost more for players who are already VIP ;)

Why aren't spy images customizable jw?

Didn't get around to it, maybe I'll add those in the future.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

How do I get the right url and size fir military pics from imgur, I can't seem to get it

Your size should be 125 by 125 pixels. As for the URL, just right click on the image, and hit "Copy Image Address" or "Copy Image URL"

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I wish you could, though unless I bought a huge bulk quantity I don't think that would be profitable for me :P

25 stickers for a credit is 5 for a dollar. My top Google result is 1000/$32, or 31 stickers per dollar. And stickers are small and flat, so even that many would fit easily in a folder in a drawer somewhere. So that would be, as they say, hella profitable. And that's not even counting the extra business due to advertising!

RollSheepy.png

• Administrators

25 stickers for a credit is 5 for a dollar. My top Google result is 1000/$32, or 31 stickers per dollar. And stickers are small and flat, so even that many would fit easily in a folder in a drawer somewhere. So that would be, as they say, hella profitable. And that's not even counting the extra business due to advertising!

If I could actually get them that cheap, sure, but the price you pay and what google says you pay are vastly different. Unless you want a tiny square sticker. These trial ones I've ordered came out to be about $2.05 each, but I only ordered 20. Might be able to swing a 2 stickers for a credit deal.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Awesome! And I would absolutely buy those P&W stickers. :D

I just got them in the mail today - These ones are very large (9" by 2") and cost a little over $2 a piece (because I only ordered 20.) I might sell the extras I have for 1 or 2 stickers per credit. Here's a couple pictures of them in action: 

2v20pAv.jpg

rqiwbrZ.jpg

• Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Can you make the new images a little larger? There seems to be enough room. Thank you.

There certainly is for desktop views, but I wanted to make sure things would be compatible for mobile users as well :)

Forums Rules | Game Link

One of the best cosmetic changes so far.

Is it possible to also include it in timelines or somewhere else. This way it's only visible in reports which (to my knowledge) are not stored anywhere and your opponent does not get the same thing. I also cannot see general names etc. from my opponents when they attack.

I just got them in the mail today - These ones are very large (9" by 2") and cost a little over $2 a piece (because I only ordered 20.) I might sell the extras I have for 1 or 2 stickers per credit. Here's a couple pictures of them in action: 

<pics>

Ewww the bumps just look stupid. And they're probably more expensive than just a plain ol' rectangle.

RollSheepy.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jax locked this topic