1/30/2016 - Military Customization!

Alex

The Aircraft images are lacking diversity.

The Euro-fighter Typhoon would be an excellent choice as it covers a large portion of European countries. and is somewhat similar in shape to the Dassault Rafale for any French aircraft seekers.

also LOL at the using the Queens guard for the British soldier.

Edited by Callum

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

Neat update. Very much appreciate it Sheepy! Just need that VIP later to give myself kewler images....

Why aren't spy images customizable jw?

You're going to let every other nation in Orbis know what your spies dress like? Are all your spies James Bond levels of awesome to survive with such odds against them?

Edited by Flavory

Beautiful update

Gimmie stickers

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Is it bad that North and South Korea get included but not Japan?

Come on, the US didn't get the Gerald R Ford or Nimitz Class carriers and you are complaining that there is no Japanese things?  :P

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Hey Sheepy!

Can you add feature where we can use our own custom image for our soldiers? I want to use future soldiers image to better reflect my military.

Tbh, it's totes worth to buy VIP now https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=439

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

edit: nm just an upside down pirate skull

US%2BM1%2BAbrams%2BBattle%2BTank.jpg

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Metro, why is your national anthem called "Amazing Tits"? Sounds pretty fishy.

You should click it tbh fam

Edited by Metro

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The default soldier picture isn't working on the main nation page.

[22:22:16 01/30] <+[metro]> why can't I get the sniper image back?
[22:22:22 01/30] <+[metro]> Sheepy, images r broke
[22:22:25 01/30] <~Sheepy> Nah
[22:22:30 01/30] <+Franz> They work.
[22:22:34 01/30] <~Sheepy> I just &#33;@#&#036;ed up when I made it
[22:22:40 01/30] <+[metro]> lol
[22:22:45 01/30] <~Sheepy> Set that one as a default, and then "removed" it later

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

TZJSb5m.png

Personally, I'd shorten "https://politicsandwar.com" to "politicsandwar.com" given that this still correctly resolves to the site. It also makes the address shorter and easier to remember. Might it also be an idea to try colour and size variations between the words in the address to further improve readability, helping the audience more easily identify the distinct words in the address from a glance?

politicsandwar.com

Edited by Fiadon Clevae
  • Upvote 4

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• Jax locked this topic