Conquest of Khorason and The Balkans

Abu Haddad

We are getting ready for war. Also, arabia, stop denying it, we both won and we both lost.

but your objective was persia and we routed your forces in Ghawaza e Caspian

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I actually have a legittamet strategy that is battle tested on how we could take him out and cripple his population to total starvation of 90% of his population in 90 days without landing military forces. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I actually have a legittamet strategy that is battle tested on how we could take him out and cripple his population to total starvation of 90% of his population in 90 days without landing military forces. 

I like where this is going.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

GSE's army arrived at Balkans region to retake the territory back. Our troops with mine detectors identified several IEDs and dismantled it without it setting off. The terrorists and Saxonian force exchanged fire, killing at least few thousand terrorists while maintaining few friendly casualties. Since the anti-arabian coalition need a strong continental power to shift the balance in anti-arabian coalition favor, we will be supporting our allies.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

The Union had sent 50 assassins to hunt down Abu Haddad and his corrupted comrades. Elite Tiger Division is ready to storm Mecca and leave a trail of destruction greater than Russian Scorch Earth policy. 

Ultimatum to Abu Haddad:

Give up Balkan Pennisula and give us the province of Kuwait or face death.

Good idea, tell us more.

Tisk Tisk. This isn't bomb and tell. I'll enact the plan as soon as war breaks out. When it does I'll enact my plan and our little Arab friend will be on his knees. Post War I will occupy a large resource area of his nation and will take the resources as repayment and reperations from the war. Call it Dollar Diplomacy if you will. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

GSE retook north portion of Balkan States from the terrorists. Our army diverged into small divisions to quickly seize the Balkan States under GSE control and to protect our allies. Both sides continue to fight a heated battle in central Balkan States and southern region as well too.

We assume that these terrorists are from Iraq, unless identified about their origin. We don't have to declare war on the terrorists. However rumors are told that the terrorist organization is from Arabia, that might require GSE to become involve in The Second Arabia War.

Edited by Stormrideron

None of you seriously know anything about war. I have enlisted millions of civilians that were liberated and the Jews are now on my side as they are exempt from Jizya. No non Muslims has entered Makkah or Madinah since 630. Jerusalem is a fortress and cannot be taken. Chechnya has many groups that were once terrorists but are now on my side. I dug a trench between Crimea and Ukraine which is protected by 100,000 tanks.

Declare your armies.

Mine has

90,000 Arab Soldiers

300,000 civilians

800,000 Mecca protection corps

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

The Isolationist State begins mass-purging its territory from muslims to prevent Arabian support. "Thank god we're not in the devestated Europe", says the Grand Hermiteer, "and instead are deep in the safety of Central-East Africa united in Isolation."

9anTOCI.jpg?3

The Isolationist State begins mass-purging its territory from muslims to prevent Arabian support. "Thank god we're not in the devestated Europe", says the Grand Hermiteer, "and instead are deep in the safety of Central-East Africa united in Isolation."

What!? How come everybody forgets about Khevin!? Just send them to us!

GSE has successfully regain control of Balkan territory and pushed the terrorists force out. We killed about 10,937 terrorists during that round. We set our eyes on reclaiming Istanbul, Turkey which is critical for our navy strength to dominate the Black Sea. 15 Battleships were dispatched to assist our army to retake Istanbul, Turkey. 

Edited by Stormrideron

Caliph Abu Haddad calls upon all muslims to defend their territory from crusaders.

The caliphate has been split into different regions.

Arabia.

Persia

Levant

Nile ans Sinai.

Caucus

Chechyna

Khorason

Balkan 

They are all protected by Al quds missile system.

The caliphate does not wish for conflict.

As serbia and macedonia are not muslim nations we are ready to release them if the coalition is disbanded

Caliph Abu Haddad calls upon all muslims to defend their territory from crusaders.

The caliphate has been split into different regions.

Arabia.

Persia

Levant

Nile ans Sinai.

Caucus

Chechyna

Khorason

Balkan

They are all protected by Al quds missile system.

The caliphate does not wish for conflict.

As serbia and macedonia are not muslim nations we are ready to release them if the coalition is disbanded

It is too late, we already seized Balkan under our control and is busy fighting with terrorist scumbags in Istanbul Turkey.

Any incoming terrorists from Arabia will be shot down with no hesitation.

Edited by Stormrideron

None of you seriously know anything about war. I have enlisted millions of civilians that were liberated and the Jews are now on my side as they are exempt from Jizya. No non Muslims has entered Makkah or Madinah since 630. Jerusalem is a fortress and cannot be taken. Chechnya has many groups that were once terrorists but are now on my side. I dug a trench between Crimea and Ukraine which is protected by 100,000 tanks.

Declare your armies.

Mine has

90,000 Arab Soldiers

300,000 civilians

800,000 Mecca protection corps

You call it enlistment, I call it enslavement.

Chernigovan Artillery has been given orders to fire upon Grozny, Chechnya, and Chernigovan Forces have made a push into Crimea in response to Arabia's constant defiance of international law. Meanwhile, Chernigovan X-2000 drone aircraft begin to fill the skies over Istanbul and Sevastopol. 

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

GSE reports recruiting of Muslims in Europe into our military to create a specialized islamic army. It will be female islam only army. It is one of I.S.I.S greatest weakness because they know if they kill a female, they will not go to heaven.

Female Islamic Army will be dispatch in few weeks and we hope a very good result from military shift to preserve military strength as much as we can.