Large Loans! (10M+)

Hubotz

Aaaand, we're back. Kind of.

I have too much money and I hate nation building, so I'll let you people build your nations with it instead.

Cash Avaliable: $20,000,000

Daily Interest: 1.5% off the original

Minimum Loan Size: $10,000,000

Members of The Chola are exempt from the Minimum Loan Size and are eligible for reduced rates.

To apply, post here or PM me with the following information:

1) How much money do you want?

2) How many days do you want the loan to last?

3) How much money will you owe at the end? Use (1+0.015*DAYS_PASSED)(LOAN_AMOUNT).

4) What do you intend to do with the money?

Once I give you the money, I will simply expect the agreed-upon amount from 3) back within the number of days specified in 2). If you get it back early or something, I'll return some of it, and if you run late, we'll just recalulate the numbers.

Your loan is more likely to be approved if:

1) You are in a reputable alliance

2) You are not engaged in military conflict

3) Your nation size is reasonable compared to the loan amount

Edited by Hubotz
  • Upvote 2

GET LOANS NOW!

Can we get some reviews from the guys who've enrolled in this program?

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Always always always. Please and thank you, kindly

• Upvote 1

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Can we get some reviews from the guys who've enrolled in this program?

We took loans previously from Veritum Economic Sector and I would very much recommend the economic services provided by Hubotz. You get better flexibility in-terms of duration and amount you take as loan as compared with most of the alliance banks.

My father once gave me hell.

I gave it back.

• Upvote 1

Aaaand, we're back. Kind of.

I have too much money and I hate nation building, so I'll let you people build your nations with it instead.

Cash Avaliable: $20,000,000

Daily Interest: 1.5% off the original

Minimum Loan Size: $10,000,000

Members of The Chola are exempt from the Minimum Loan Size and are eligible for reduced rates.

To apply, post here or PM me with the following information:

1) How much money do you want?

2) How many days do you want the loan to last?

3) How much money will you owe at the end? Use (1+0.015*DAYS_PASSED)(LOAN_AMOUNT).

4) What do you intend to do with the money?

Once I give you the money, I will simply expect the agreed-upon amount from 3) back within the number of days specified in 2). If you get it back early or something, I'll return some of it, and if you run late, we'll just recalulate the numbers.

Your loan is more likely to be approved if:

1) You are in a reputable alliance

2) You are not engaged in military conflict

3) Your nation size is reasonable compared to the loan amount

Say, I'm willing to help you out on that last part so you can give more loans. I'm willing to purchase Credit Default Swaps and CDOs from you. This will help the both of us. You'll have more capital on your hands to give out more loans, you increase profits, and you get rid of high risk assets. What do you say?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Say, I'm willing to help you out on that last part so you can give more loans. I'm willing to purchase Credit Default Swaps and CDOs from you. This will help the both of us. You'll have more capital on your hands to give out more loans, you increase profits, and you get rid of high risk assets. What do you say?

This sounds pretty ridiculous to me. You're comfortable casually insuring $50M loans? I doubt you'd just pay for it out of your own pocket if one went under, so swapping defaults is pretty much void unless you actually intend to do that if things go wrong.

GET LOANS NOW!

This sounds pretty ridiculous to me. You're comfortable casually insuring $50M loans? I doubt you'd just pay for it out of your own pocket if one went under, so swapping defaults is pretty much void unless you actually intend to do that if things go wrong.

Well I can easily make profits off of these horrendous loans. If a nation defaults on cash or any other way, there is always a way to squeeze the money out of them. I've given loans to many other people and my contracts for these loans, so I've been told, are a lot more stricted than your own standards, but they insure that the money flows back my way in a decent amount of time. Though the thing is just don't go and pull a Bear Sterns and we'll be okay. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

• 2 months later...