What's in a name?

Lannan13

Formerly Puerto Orgulloso: Puerto for Port, Orgulloso for Prideful, simple Puerto Rican heritage.

Current: Free Squirrel Republic: Because Squirrels and I like Republic style governments in most 4X's and other nation sims.

• Upvote 1

Mine is lifted from my first browser game. It was called Echo Bazaar at the time, as it was in playable open beta for year before it officially launch. It was set in a sort of steam punk alternate London that sunk below the earths surface, hence Fallen London. Some of the best world building I've ever seen. I've actually bought a name change and am sitting on it until I make up my mind on a theme.

A friend of mine has this as his nickname and it's too perfect not to use

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Named after the main setting in the Umineko no Naku Koro ni series. http://umineko.wikia.com/wiki/Rokkenjima

• Downvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

One of the first browser names I ever played gave me the name HexBlade197. Hex was kind of my go to name for awhile. But then I couldn't use Hex as my nation name because they have to be more than 3 letters (/me gives Sheepy the side-eye). So then I thought of my friend's name on the same game, HawthornePrince98501. I liked Thorn, so I went with it. It also works perfectly since I decided to join Rose :P

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Mine was, when my brother and I were kids we made a micronation and called it Kyro. It was like the Egyptian capital, but we spelled it differently for "American flavor." We called it the "Brotherhood" since we were, obviously, brothers, henceforth the name The Brotherhood of Kyro.

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Reason for my nation's name, because it started on nationstates with my nation "Tsarist Chernigov", gave up on the website after it got boring though... Also, should this be moved to general discussion?

Reason for my nation's name, because it started on nationstates with my nation "Tsarist Chernigov", gave up on the website after it got boring though... Also, should this be moved to general discussion?

I play nationstates as well. I probably would have left if I didn't find a region and completely build-up it's role play.

Not really, this also to do with P&W.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I play nationstates as well. I probably would have left if I didn't find a region and completely build-up it's role play.

Not really, this also to do with P&W.

No really, I based the name off of my nation on nationstates... Plus, I actually am fascinated by Ukrainian Culture in a way...

No really, I based the name off of my nation on nationstates... Plus, I actually am fascinated by Ukrainian Culture in a way...

I have the same fancination in Russian culture and history as well as 20th century Ireland/Northern Ireland.

Edited by Lannan13

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I just like it random, but now my leader name is Stormrider Thunder and cuz I like elements. I chose my nation name to be Great Saxony Empire because I am half german.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I'm Dean. I'm not as creative as I should be. My nation is Deaneria. It's just that simple.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

My nation got its name from the Osean Federation that exists in the world of strangereal which is found in the ace combat franchise and because i loved ac5 and they also have the razgriz squadron so hence the name Osean Federation.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Because Code Geass was a masterpiece

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.