Tech Problem

Marco Polo

I never had any problems using firefox to get to this site until today... Im getting this untrusted site waring below when coming to PW.

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.politicsandwar.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are

going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to

this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is

trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

ps, I had to use another browser to get in this site

Edited by Ezio Auditore

• Administrators

Are you using the latest version of Firefox?

What operating system are you using?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Are you using the latest version of Firefox?

What operating system are you using?

Im using Mac OS 10.5 version and 16.0.2 firefox version ( this macbook pro cannot update old browsers to new versions due to it being out of date.) I never had any problems yesteray until this morning, so I just had to add PW to the security for me to access this site.

Im using Mac OS 10.5 version and 16.0.2 firefox version ( this macbook pro cannot update old browsers to new versions due to it being out of date.) I never had any problems yesteray until this morning, so I just had to add PW to the security for me to access this site.

You're working with a 3 almost 4 year old browser, so you're going to keep running into issues and they are going to be more irritating over time. 

• Upvote 1

I liked FireFox once upon a time, but it's pretty much had its day. There are other alternatives to IE now (any Microsoft software is always the least desirable of the bunch), and FireFox will always be slow on updates because it's volunteer-written open-source software.

Is there any reason you aren't using Safari on a Mac? I've never had the same issues with it that I had with IE.

I liked FireFox once upon a time, but it's pretty much had its day. There are other alternatives to IE now (any Microsoft software is always the least desirable of the bunch), and FireFox will always be slow on updates because it's volunteer-written open-source software.

Is there any reason you aren't using Safari on a Mac? I've never had the same issues with it that I had with IE.

I do use old version of  safari which I do not have problems with it but I use it for business.