The Return of the Frontier Sort Alliance

Lannan13

Good luck, and I hope this doesn't end like last time...

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Good luck, and I hope this doesn't end like last time...

Last time was a confusing time when some of our members decided to go to war with the syndicate without the rest of the alliance approving it, which we wouldn't, and preparing for it. The only thing stupider we could do you be to declare war on Arrgh as a micro after they raid us one time, that would be levels of stupidity even we couldn't reach. We have, however learned from our mistakes

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

"Hey, wanna try to remake one of the least successful alliances ever?"

"Sure, why not, maybe we won't get destroyed by the rest of Orbis this time."

I wouldn't call it the least successful. After all, it did reach the top 10. Most alliances will never do that in their life span. 

Glad to see my original, home alliance back in the game! Btw Church, are you Byron???

Edited by Baker_Harrington

Section 3: Members shall not be discriminated based on sex, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, or religious affilation.

Sup, FSA? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

R0KNXrO.png?1

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

FSA was such a bad alliance from the start, I don't see why people keep wanting to remake it.

"Hey, wanna try to remake one of the least successful alliances ever?"

"Sure, why not, maybe we won't get destroyed by the rest of Orbis this time."

I hardly call reaching top 10 2 weeks from founding "bad" and"least successful of all time" Can someone please explain what made the FSA so bad, beacuse I'm not getting it.

Gary Johnson 2016

I hardly call reaching top 10 2 weeks from founding "bad" and"least successful of all time" Can someone please explain what made the FSA so bad, beacuse I'm not getting it.

I can. Byron White was caught Laundering money as well as steeling it from the alliance bank without permission or knowledge of the alliance. They were utterly unorganized and were constantly raiding nations in other alliances and would get hammered because of it.

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

As a former member of FSA I can tell you that what was bad was, just about everything. Oh and before anyone asks me why I was a member, well it was because they let me do whatever the hell I wanted and the leadership was comically bad.

So lets start with what I consider the worst: Their idea of forum security was literally to not tell people the link to their forum. Yes the forum was completely open to everyone and the only thing keeping spies away was them not knowing the address. This lead to a very comical situation when a member of BK found the link and tried to run for president of FSA...

Moving on: The only requirement to be a member was that you join, the alliance was completely open and had no control of who joined and once you had joined you were pretty much left alone. No organized training, no guides (at least none that I recall), no aid. Basically the only difference between being unaligned was the meager protection being in a group brought and the fact that you had to pay taxes.

To be honest, calling it an alliance might have been too much...

Oh and then there is the fact that the first time someone jumped out and said "buh" the entire thing crumbled.

FAKEDIT: Also Byron...

• Upvote 3

As a former member of FSA I can tell you that what was bad was, just about everything. Oh and before anyone asks me why I was a member, well it was because they let me do whatever the hell I wanted and the leadership was comically bad.

So lets start with what I consider the worst: Their idea of forum security was literally to not tell people the link to their forum. Yes the forum was completely open to everyone and the only thing keeping spies away was them not knowing the address. This lead to a very comical situation when a member of BK found the link and tried to run for president of FSA...

Moving on: The only requirement to be a member was that you join, the alliance was completely open and had no control of who joined and once you had joined you were pretty much left alone. No organized training, no guides (at least none that I recall), no aid. Basically the only difference between being unaligned was the meager protection being in a group brought and the fact that you had to pay taxes.

Oh and then there is the fact that the first time someone jumped out and said "buh" the entire thing crumbled.

FLUBB FOR PRESIDENT 2k14

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

I can agree that the issue is that there's no screening process. That will tend to destroy an alliance. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I can. Byron White was caught Laundering money as well as steeling it from the alliance bank without permission or knowledge of the alliance. They were utterly unorganized and were constantly raiding nations in other alliances and would get hammered because of it.

Byron White isnt in the game anymore, so he doesnt apply to the new FSA

Gary Johnson 2016