~An OS Official Announcement~

Katerina

vqYrbuo.png

Odd Squad is celebrating its 6 months of existence in Orbis, and will be undergoing substantial changes. As an alliance we started out with tremendous growth, had a few rough patches, and made a great comeback. It is now time to open a new chapter by passing off leadership to two dedicated members of Odd Squad. The changes are as follows:

Government change:

Leaders: Kenneth, Thalmor, & Alice (Temporarily)

Overseer of Foreign Relations: Thalmor

Overseer of Internal Relations: Kenneth

Overseer of Finance: Brandon Donsberger

Overseer of Defense: Tumnus

Overseer of Recruitment: William of Cobden

• Odd Squad will remain a Dioist alliance. That hasn’t and won’t change anytime soon. The preachings will be passed off to Father (lol) Thalmor.
  • King & Queen leader titles will be now known as Warlord because both leaders are men.

Exn0yyu.png

Signed,

5LlkRay.png

QWhuopD.png

Edited by Katerina
  • Upvote 6
Hdh3TqS.gif

What will you and Ansom be doing?

• Upvote 4

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Since he is banned now, Ansom wanted me to tell everyone that he will reclaim his throne and the usurpers will rue the day they stole his kingdom from him. 

hFaVy9Mn5Kq0o.gif

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 2

Since he is banned now, Ansom wanted me to tell everyone that he will reclaim his throne and the usurpers will rue the day they stole his kingdom from him. 

hFaVy9Mn5Kq0o.gif

dio.png

It would appear you don't have originality, you can't go beyond the limits of Dio. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

It would appear you don't have originality, you can't go beyond the limits of Dio. 

Dio is the ultimate source; nothing is beyond the limits of Dio, but if anything were, it would have no value or worth. 

• Upvote 1