isreal vs isis?

Captain_Vietnam

LOL, I'm sorry; what?

So, you're going to burn a guy alive for bombing military targets, even though he was taken prisoner?

Woah, so much for the Geneva convention.

Geneva Convention?

Hasn't America broken it first. Rendition!

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Palestine recognised Israel in 1998 at the Oslo Accords. Israel should retreat to the 1967 border. If not the Gulf States should move their forces into the West Bank. Of course US and UK would say they were killing people but didn't UK do the same in 1956 suez crais

No, Israel should occupy West Bank, Golem Heights, and the Suez Pen, The US should increase funding for the Iron Dome and move the Embassy to Jersualem.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Palestine recognised Israel in 1998 at the Oslo Accords. Israel should retreat to the 1967 border. If not the Gulf States should move their forces into the West Bank. Of course US and UK would say they were killing people but didn't UK do the same in 1956 suez crais

Not as a Jewish state or a state for the Jews, they recognize an entity called 'Israel'. We don't have that problem.

Edited by ischelle
  • Upvote 1

Not as a Jewish state or a state for the Jews, they recognize an entity called 'Israel'. We don't have that problem.

It is not recognised as a Jewish state because there are Arabs living there and it would discriminate against them

You're changing the topic once again, this is about the pilot and the Islamic State. Stop peddle-waddling with non-constructive remarks.

I mean if America can break Geneva conventions so can someone else.

No, Israel should occupy West Bank, Golem Heights, and the Suez Pen, The US should increase funding for the Iron Dome and move the Embassy to Jersualem.

Bah are you serious?

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

It is not recognised as a Jewish state because there are Arabs living there and it would discriminate against them

Bah are you serious?

I'm completely serious.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I'm completely serious.

Well then I'm sorry but I just won't bother with you

Well then I'm sorry but I just won't bother with you

Why? Do you want me to make my case or are you just going to brush me aside because you simply disagree with my position? I can argue for both the existance of Israel as well as it being a moral (on ballance) state. Would you like to debate that here, in a seperate thread (I can set it up for us like the God debate that was recently done), or you could just ignore such an oppertunity to voice your opinion against someone who is on the otherside of the fense.

Either way, the choice is up to you.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Bah are you serious?

Your logic "if he can break this so can i!!!" is invalid. If you have a decent reputation, you don't do what your opposing enemy does.

From your first post

I just knew that you were some Israeli Supremacist who believed in the murder of innocent people to defend the Israeli State. Whilst I could debate you I know neither of us will budge and therefore I agree to disagree.

• Upvote 1

Your logic "if he can break this so can i!!!" is invalid. If you have a decent reputation, you don't do what your opposing enemy does.

America violates international law and so does Israel. If another country did so they are evil. Is this fair?l

But as I don't want to change topic I'll stay with Israel. Yes they were invaded by Syria and Egypt but they still invade and occupy against international law the West Bank. Saddam Hussein Invaded Kuwait and his people were attacked and he was eventually toppled from power and executed.

Same law for all?

• Upvote 1

From your first post

I just knew that you were some Israeli Supremacist who believed in the murder of innocent people to defend the Israeli State. Whilst I could debate you I know neither of us will budge and therefore I agree to disagree.

Murder of innocents? No, it was the Arab coalition who ruthlessly attacked Israel time and time again for no valid reason.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Bah are you serious?

No, it won't. That's like saying recognizing France as a French state discriminates against Arabs.

Israel doesn't use 'Jewish' as judaism, but rather as a nation or people.

Murder of innocents? No, it was the Arab coalition who ruthlessly attacked Israel time and time again for no valid reason.

Sorta like the Tripartite Aggression, Six-Day War, Zionist invasion of Lebanon (TWO TIMES I might add), and bombing of the Gaza Strip x3? lol

Edited by Stujenske
  • Upvote 1

<insert signature here>

Sorta like the Tripartite Aggression, Six-Day War, Zionist invasion of Lebanon (TWO TIMES I might add), and bombing of the Gaza Strip x3? lol

The First two were over free trade. The Invasion of Lebanon was due to the PLO's attacks on Israel and the bombings of the Gaza strip are in response to the Arab insurgency in the region.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

The First two were over free trade. The Invasion of Lebanon was due to the PLO's attacks on Israel and the bombings of the Gaza strip are in response to the Arab insurgency in the region.

FREE TRADE JUSTIFIES WAR?! This  is a sad, sad world we live in..

• Upvote 1

<insert signature here>

Saying Israel is the aggressor in the Six Day war is like saying that if someone lunged at you with a knife and you hit his face first you're the aggressor there.

Of course he probably thinks the Yom Kipur war is justifide on the anti-semite part as well.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

How does this not count as a bait thread? Two deliberately controversial topics posted within six minutes of each other and two hours after a different thread was closed. No capitals or punctuation in barely coherent sentences. And always making an absolutist statement against the common consensus. This section is getting played. This account has made 5 of the current ten threads; I consider myself an opinionated blowhard and I would never get that close. Compounding the situation, most of this accounts threads have been rehashes of other threads, often when those threads are still active.

From your first post

Doesn't take being a "Israeli Supremacist" to support Israel. Israel's enemies are so terrible that a lot of people just support them on that alone. 

Personally I'm not a huge fan by any means, I'm of the mindset to just be neutral in the matter and not provide aid for either side. Israel has decided to annex the entire territory for themselves and that they will do it gradually for numerous reasons. Their claims on the land can be said to be nonsense but when it comes to claims who is the arbiter on the matter? ISIS claims Spain is their territory for example which is on the same level of Israel's claim. If you can push your claim on land and hold it long enough then it is legitimate enough pretty much.

I will say this though, which is the Zionist element in America appears to me to be very... creepy I suppose would be the word. I'm all for nationalism but nationalism for another country without becoming a citizen of that country? Thats just weird though I suppose Israel is in a sort of unique position. 

• Upvote 3

Doesn't take being a "Israeli Supremacist" to support Israel. Israel's enemies are so terrible that a lot of people just support them on that alone. 

Personally I'm not a huge fan by any means, I'm of the mindset to just be neutral in the matter and not provide aid for either side. Israel has decided to annex the entire territory for themselves and that they will do it gradually for numerous reasons. Their claims on the land can be said to be nonsense but when it comes to claims who is the arbiter on the matter? ISIS claims Spain is their territory for example which is on the same level of Israel's claim. If you can push your claim on land and hold it long enough then it is legitimate enough pretty much.

I will say this though, which is the Zionist element in America appears to me to be very... creepy I suppose would be the word. I'm all for nationalism but nationalism for another country without becoming a citizen of that country? Thats just weird though I suppose Israel is in a sort of unique position. 

Absurd. Israel was pretty much the Jewish homeland and all Jews religious and cultural practices are involved around returning to Israel. The Zionist movement didn't plan an armed conflict by choice, they actually looked to promote Israel as a legitimate, world-recognized state and sought to do that through legal means. You do realize Jewish immigration to nowadays Israel started before WW1 with Ottoman participation, as well as British participation after WW1. The British mandate didn't just say 'ah lets mess with Arabs and promote a Jewish state here!', it was advanced through 20 years of the Zionist movement trying to arrange a recognized & legitimate country. 

Saying this claim is 'nonsense' is the real nonsense. 

This is not to say that Palestinians don't have a right to Israel, they do. The point is that Israel accepted to live peacefully with common shared borders whereas Palestinians decided to wage war against Israel, which resulted in the current conflict.

The only reason the "zionist element" is creepy for you is because you're ignorant on what Zionism is, its history and its shared goals with the US.

The only reason the "zionist element" is creepy for you is because you're ignorant on what Zionism is, its history and its shared goals with the US.

Thats why it freaks me out. half everyone important is jewish