isreal vs isis?

Captain_Vietnam

if you look at isreal you can see that theyre engage in genocide on larger scale then isis

i think isreal are a lot worse

i believe america should cut off all aid from isreal

You were doing so well until that last sentence. ;_;

America and Israel are both partners in crime when it comes to murdering Muslims.

Capture_zps9wtoj7d1.jpg

So glad you noticed. 

• Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

Israel is bad, ISIS is worse

• Upvote 4

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

"i believe america should cut off all aid from isreal"

"cut off all aid from isreal"

"aid from isreal"

:v what

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I believe that both Israel and ISIS are bad. Israel has nuclear weapons and is not a signatory of various treaties like the non proliferation treaty. They are also quite likely to use those weapons in the case of a war, making a nuclear war within the middle east a possibility, especially if Iran acquires nuclear weapons. They have also sunk the USS liberty and were responsible for the OPEC embargo against the US by supporting them. They have kicked people out of their land with little to no redress, much like how the US government did the trail of tears. The only difference is the trail of tears happened over 100 years ago and the Israelis did this in modern times. Israel has also been found to be sterilizing certain immigrants, as seen here http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/. The country should never have been founded, they are a terrible ally, and their human rights record is absolutely atrocious.

ISIS is also terrible, displacing millions of people and killing non believers, apostates, and homosexuals. They have their sights on world domination, and thus are a much more credible threat than Israel.

• Upvote 2

You were doing so well until that last sentence. ;_;

America and Israel are both partners in crime when it comes to murdering Muslims.

So glad you noticed. 

I'm tired of your "omg the usa killed more citizens than isis!!!" rhetoric. The Islamic State isn't any "morally" better.

Does that justify the genocidal actions of the terrorist organization? It does not, this so called "Islamic State" has been destructive ever since it's creation. It has destroyed most cultural areas in Iraq and Syria. It has also destroyed infrastructure in both Syria and Iraq. It has contributed to the deadly civil war of Syria, and the insurgency in Iraq. 

Let's not forget who's the true cowards that must resort to bombing markets, city squares, committing massacres, and so on. The Paris Attacks is a shining example of how "unjust" and murderous the so called "Islamic State is. It has also violated the Geneva Convention multiple times regarding Prisoners of War, due to this so called "Islamic State" mass executing hundreds if not thousands of both Syrian and Iraqi Forces. Oh! and let's not forget the Islamic State is using chemical weapons on the Kurds.

Back to my genocidal point, it's already committing genocide on the Yazidis, Assyrians, and other small minorities in its pursuit for Arabization. Beyond that, it has committed mass-rape, mass-destruction, and has even vilified the idea of "Islam.

http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/IQ/UNAMI_OHCHR_POC_Report_FINAL_6July_10September2014.pdf

http://berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/cornerstone/global-christian-persecution/responses/the-sayfo-continues

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2792552/full-horror-yazidis-didn-t-escape-mount-sinjar-confirms-5-000-men-executed-7-000-women-kept-sex-slaves.html

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-isis-slaughtered-500-yazidis-buried-some-victims-alive-300-women-kidnapped-as-slaves

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/kurdish-forces-fighting-isis-attacked-chemical-weapons-reports

It's also amusing how they make revenue by selling stolen Oil/Gas reserves from the government's of Syria and Iraq.That, and have contributed to the idea of "sex slaves".

Edited by Francisco Franco
  • Upvote 2

ISIS and Muslims are both partners in crime when it comes to murdering Americans and Israelis. 

Double edged sword there. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I love how everybody is accusing and stereotyping each side. Not every Muslim, Israeli, American has blood on their hands. Not all of them kill. Not all of them fight for their cause. Not all of them hate each other. Not all of them are &#33;@#&#036;ing idiots who accuse each other and stereotype each other. Some actually speak against it.

I love how everybody is accusing and stereotyping each side. Not every Muslim, Israeli, American has blood on their hands. Not all of them kill. Not all of them fight for their cause. Not all of them hate each other. Not all of them are !@#$ idiots who accuse each other and stereotype each other. Some actually speak against it.

But every Islamic State Militant ARE murderous lunatics. The crimes they have caused, whenever it be; massacres and their abuse on the civilian populace is shining proof on this matter..

• Upvote 2

But every Islamic State Militant ARE murderous lunatics. The crimes they have caused, whenever it be; massacres and their abuse on the civilian populace is shining proof on this matter..

Not all Muslims are in ISIS, I did not mention ISIS. I was mentioning Muslims.

In the Quran it prohibits Muslims from allieng ourselves with people who remove us from our land or kill fellow Muslims.

Israel therefore is evil and cannot be allied with.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Which Muslims. Shiites aren't muslims

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason