Celestial Union Declaration of existence

Joshua Granger

The Celestial Union was originally founded on October 26th, 2014, and for over a year the union was no more than a thought in the back of ones mind. Well, on January 17th, 2016 the union was refounded, and now I, the founder of this great union, am announcing to the world the official second coming of the Celestial Union.

Our Charter

Charter of Celestial Union

Prelude

On January 17th, 2016 Celestial Union was recreated after the name was released by the alliance Cobalt back in November. Celestial Union looks to be an alliance to grow upon loyalty and economics. They are led by the Celestial King Joshua Granger and his trusted advisor, GentlemanJack.

Article 1:

Membership Expectations

Mutual Defense:

Members of Celestial Union are expected to defend one another in time of need.

Activity:

Members are expected to stay active, preferably login once a day. If a nation is inactive for more than a week (purple) than said nation will be kicked.

Participation:

Members are encouraged to communicate via alliance announcements or ingame message. Celestial Union will use Skype as a means of group communication.

Raid Restrictions:

Members are allowed to raid any nation not in an alliance. If you wish to raid a nation in an alliance you will need authorization from either the foreign relations baron or the Celestial King.

Article 2:

Government

The Celestial King has final say on all matters and may at any point recruit barons for certain jobs such as foreign relations, recruitment, etc.

Article 3:

Nation Funding

Loaning

Members wishing to loan money to improve their nation may do so by messaging the correct baron (if applicable) or leadership. Internal loans are at 2% interest rate per day.

If a loan is to be given externally they will be given at 5% interest rate per day.

Grants

Members may request grants to get cities 2-5. Members are also entitled to help creating commerce in their nation.

Article 4:

Public Relations

Post Gag

Members have an OWF (Open World Forum) Post Gag. What this means is unless otherwise stated, members are not allowed to post in Alliance Affairs or Orbis Central. Members wishing to post in National Affairs, or the Free Trade Market must clear it with the Celestial King or the Foreign Relations Baron before doing so. VIP Lounge is discluded from these restrictions.

Treaties

Members are not allowed to attack any alliance for any reason that Celestial Union is treatied with, this includes our protector. Failure to abide by this rule, will first result in a warning, and if the incident is to recur, it will result in a ban from the alliance.

• Upvote 4
B1ED4CC9835C53112D49EF81ADFC4F24.png

Lol

• Upvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

The Celestial Union was originally founded on October 26th, 2014, and for over a year the union was no more than a thought in the back of ones mind. Well, on January 17th, 2016 the union was refounded, and now I, the founder of this great union, am announcing to the world the official second coming of the Celestial Union.

Our Charter

Charter of Celestial Union

Prelude

On January 17th, 2016 Celestial Union was recreated after the name was released by the alliance Cobalt back in November. Celestial Union looks to be an alliance to grow upon loyalty and economics. They are led by the Celestial King Joshua Granger and his trusted advisor, GentlemanJack.

Article 1:

Membership Expectations

Mutual Defense:

Members of Celestial Union are expected to defend one another in time of need.

Activity:

Members are expected to stay active, preferably login once a day. If a nation is inactive for more than a week (purple) than said nation will be kicked.

Participation:

Members are encouraged to communicate via alliance announcements or ingame message. Celestial Union will use Skype as a means of group communication.

Raid Restrictions:

Members are allowed to raid any nation not in an alliance. If you wish to raid a nation in an alliance you will need authorization from either the foreign relations baron or the Celestial King.

Article 2:

Government

The Celestial King has final say on all matters and may at any point recruit barons for certain jobs such as foreign relations, recruitment, etc.

Article 3:

Nation Funding

Loaning

Members wishing to loan money to improve their nation may do so by messaging the correct baron (if applicable) or leadership. Internal loans are at 2% interest rate per day.

If a loan is to be given externally they will be given at 5% interest rate per day.

Grants

Members may request grants to get cities 2-5. Members are also entitled to help creating commerce in their nation.

Article 4:

Public Relations

Post Gag

Members have an OWF (Open World Forum) Post Gag. What this means is unless otherwise stated, members are not allowed to post in Alliance Affairs or Orbis Central. Members wishing to post in National Affairs, or the Free Trade Market must clear it with the Celestial King or the Foreign Relations Baron before doing so. VIP Lounge is discluded from these restrictions.

Treaties

Members are not allowed to attack any alliance for any reason that Celestial Union is treatied with, this includes our protector. Failure to abide by this rule, will first result in a warning, and if the incident is to recur, it will result in a ban from the alliance.

Congratz you guys! Make sure you don't make Grealind leader again :v

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

tsk

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I refuse to recognize a Celestial Union that isn't led by Grealind. How else are we going to establish an annual tradition of Rose-CU drama? :(

Very carefully

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Joshua granger is the Sisyphus of Orbis, forced to roll this great big boulder up a mountain just to see it roll back down over and over again for all eternity.

Good luck!

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Someone e-mail Grealind!

-snip-

It is November 3rd so I am officially Potentate of the Cobalt Clique.

We are cancelling our treaty with DEIC.

We are releasing our claim on the name Celestial Union.

[6:33:40 pm] Grealind: My final act as Potentate will be to release the Celestial Union name... on the 3rd of November.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub: