Flagged for being on same network when not

Rob Semloh

My real life friend and I play PnW often simultaneously as each other and coordinate bargains etc. with each other when we do. He comes over to my house and uses his cell phone while I use my computer so we aren't on the same network. Occasionally (since his cell will automatically get onto my wifi) we are temporarily on the same network but then make sure we switch networks and go about our business. I just tried to do an alliance bank trade with him but the system said we are flagged as being on the same network and won't let us trade. Is there a workaround or is it stuck that way? Will our nations be deleted because we occasionally cross over onto the same network even though we are careful to not make direct trades or break any of the rules? All help appreciated.

Thanks for that info. I agree wholeheartedly with the measures - so how does one still get to interact with a friend who occasionally enters your IP network inadvertently? Even after having him sign out of the network we can't interact much. Not too big of a deal, but will it always flag us a "the same" and not let us interact, or is there a time limit before we can interact again?

• Administrators

so how does one still get to interact with a friend who occasionally enters your IP network inadvertently?

You're not supposed to. If you're sharing a network with someone, you're not supposed to interact like that, as per the Game Rules. The new updates prevents you from doing so, so that you won't be caught "accidentally" breaking the rules and removed from the game for cheating.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You should ban him just in case.  :lol:

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

You're not supposed to. If you're sharing a network with someone, you're not supposed to interact like that, as per the Game Rules. The new updates prevents you from doing so, so that you won't be caught "accidentally" breaking the rules and removed from the game for cheating.

Thanks for the info, we never interact while on the same network and are extremely careful to never interact while on the same network, but at times both nations do enter the same network. Will let him know we have to basically cease interaction altogether.