Favorite Mortal Kombat Character

Lannan13

Since there wasn't really a thread here I thought I would pop in and ask the question that everyone is dying to know or give an opinion on. 

Who is your favorite Mortal Kmobat Character and why?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

His brother, Sub Zero was it? Also caught my attention, but; not as big as Scorpion did.

It is his brother, though I think that there's a large Raiden and Lu Cang following.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

His brother, Sub Zero was it? Also caught my attention, but; not as big as Scorpion did.

It is his brother, though I think that there's a large Raiden and Lu Cang following.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Sub Zero and Scorpion were never brothers.  They're not even closely related.  They were from rival clans, in which (the then elder) Sub Zero's clan managed to murder Scorpion and his family.

First Mortal Kombat, Scorpion kills the (elder) Sub Zero ( But then later is resurrected and becomes Noob Saibot ).  The Sub Zero you see now is the younger brother of the first Sub Zero.

With that said, Sub Zero has always been my favorite to play as.

• Downvote 1

I liked johnny cage, just so i could punch people in the junk.

and i liked lui kang in Mortal Kombat 2 because I could do his fatality where he turned into a dragon and ate a dude.

I didnt like that the game ups its difficulty by allowing the computer opponent to cheat.  What's that, i did a sweep on the other side of the screen and somehow my opponent grabbed me and tossed me?  Stupid Mortal Kombat.

• Upvote 1

I liked johnny cage, just so i could punch people in the junk.

and i liked lui kang in Mortal Kombat 2 because I could do his fatality where he turned into a dragon and ate a dude.

I didnt like that the game ups its difficulty by allowing the computer opponent to cheat.  What's that, i did a sweep on the other side of the screen and somehow my opponent grabbed me and tossed me?  Stupid Mortal Kombat.

I always love how it still hurts the women as well.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I cant speak from experience but i gotta think a punch to the vag cant exactly be a pleasant experience.

Well I've been told it's not, but, again, with the strength of Johnny I'm quite sure that it's gotta hurt.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Sub Zero and Scorpion were never brothers.  They're not even closely related.  They were from rival clans, in which (the then elder) Sub Zero's clan managed to murder Scorpion and his family.

First Mortal Kombat, Scorpion kills the (elder) Sub Zero ( But then later is resurrected and becomes Noob Saibot ).  The Sub Zero you see now is the younger brother of the first Sub Zero.

With that said, Sub Zero has always been my favorite to play as.

Explains it. I never was too much into the lore.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well I've been told it's not, but, again, with the strength of Johnny I'm quite sure that it's gotta hurt.

I've punched multiple women in the vagina in my lifetime and everytime they've cried so I think it most definately hurts.

That aside must say Sub-Zero. Had a boner for him since youth

Shao Khan really knows how to rub it in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMe-WzQQcZ4

Edited by Pylon69

Ermac or Noob Saibot idk, both are badass. One's an amalgamation of like a 1000 warrior souls seeking revenge in the corpse of a dead king. The other is the shadow wraith of a badass ice ninja assassin.

Edited by Shifty Stranger