Recognition of Hostilities and Enmity

Ogaden

I am sure almost no one in Arrgh is crying, we are no pixel huggers. We lost quite hard in the first round as expected. Mensa, SK and Guardian were the big winners at first, however things did change, the second and third round is good for us. Imagine an alliance that is loosely organised and around 500 average score now, being in war with superior organised alliances and winning most battles. Thanks Mensa, SK and Guardian, it is fun. :P

Just reread Ogaden's posts.  His crying tone is pretty hard to miss.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Just reread Ogaden's posts. His crying tone is pretty hard to miss.

Idk what you're talking about, you're mostly just trying to be an !@#$ in this thread from what I can see.

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Inb4 Rose and friends roll Mensa while they're still fighting Vanguard/Arrgh, then after having their military killed off Arrgh/Vanguard start getting victories and we have this same conversation in reverse.

We started getting victories quite a while ago.  30% of Mensa and SK is defeated and being passed around for however many more rounds.  The rest are no longer doing us any harm.

I still doubt Rose will attack though and so I guess Mensa top tier is fairly safe for now.

Inb4 Rose and friends roll Mensa while they're still fighting Vanguard/Arrgh, then after having their military killed off Arrgh/Vanguard start getting victories and we have this same conversation in reverse.

No offense and stuff but Rose is no longer #1 so I assume they decommissioned their army. I am not sure, to lazy to check.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

No offense and stuff but Rose is no longer #1 so I assume they decommissioned their army. I am not sure, to lazy to check.

Yeah, you're wrong.  Their military has grown every day for the last 11 days and is at 31.81% military score which is almost identical to Mensa's, only Rose have significantly more members.

Yeah, you're wrong. Their military has grown every day for the last 11 days and is at 31.81% military score which is almost identical to Mensa's, only Rose have significantly more members.

Okey then. I put my money on Rose.
  • Upvote 1

Howdy Pre. Actually, I've been considering this. If we get rolled by Rose, we have better chances on the Arrgh front I'm fairly certain. We outnumber them fairly heavily (MENSA also has slightly more coordination then our drunken anarchist pirate friends) -- our current problem is that we are too high in score, so they have been effectively sniping up at our lowest-tier members. However, if Rose airstrikes our infra into oblivion, our core group will once again be able to strike Arrgh head-on. Currently Arrgh's the one amassing victories; not us. Perhaps this will change if we are bombed into their tier, perhaps not.

We'll see what happens in the coming weeks, assuming we are Rose's eventual target.

Personally, a part of me hopes that we are Rose's target. I want to try a new idea for a city-build. A 0-infrastructure powerhouse, that can cheaply rebuild to 800 in case I need to rebuild a nuclear plant or military buildings. With the buffs to baseball income, I can get by short/medium term with my income entirely independent from commerce/resource buildings. Either that, or I can trade on the market's margin, but that's more volatile income -- especially during wartime.

Edited by Syrup
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Howdy Pre. Actually, I've been considering this. If we get rolled by Rose, we have better chances on the Arrgh front I'm fairly certain. We outnumber them fairly heavily (MENSA also has slightly more coordination then our drunken anarchist pirate friends) -- our current problem is that we are too high in score, so they have been effectively sniping up at our lowest-tier members. However, if Rose airstrikes our infra into oblivion, our core group will once again be able to strike Arrgh head-on. Currently Arrgh's the one amassing victories; not us. Perhaps this will change if we are bombed into their tier, perhaps not.

We'll see what happens in the coming weeks, assuming we are Rose's eventual target.

Personally, a part of me hopes that we are Rose's target. I want to try a new idea for a city-build. A 0-infrastructure powerhouse, that can cheaply rebuild to 800 in case I need to rebuild a nuclear plant or military buildings. With the buffs to baseball income, I can get by short/medium term with my income entirely independent from commerce/resource buildings. Either that, or I can trade on the market's margin, but that's more volatile income -- especially during wartime.

You can experiment with whatever else you like, but I think we can all agree that what Orbis sorely needs is for someone to run a nation on baseball income.

• Upvote 2
That pit, this cage, the pipes- this is all symbolism. We are not truly here. These things represent ideas and concepts about you, and in that pit is no monster. There is nothing in there that did not come from you.

Rose decided to talk in this prisoner's dilemma game. I doubt they will attack. As for sniping u, just wait in line.

When I was smaller I loved raiders. Why look for targets when they come to you (or someone in your alliance) you then smash down their troops and who cares about tanks since they are nothing without troops, and you walk away with their treasury. That is till they find some other player with no army and all of a sudden they are back in the black with one or two wars.

Dan says I'm to knock down guys that stray too far in score.  So, if you don't mind I'll stay where I am for now.

Sadly four others from Mensa decided to destroy lots of infra and join the lower scores. That is changing the game. Good choice it is.

More wars. :D

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif