Recognition of Hostilities and Enmity

Ogaden

You make Arrgh look ridiculous, Gallifrey. You should seriously take the good advice you've been given and let other people do the talking.

Me make arrgh look ridiculous? Ur allance was the one that removed themselves off the DNR list. :P

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

If you start with 5 ground attacks and they manage to pull off a victory, you lose ground control and cannot regain it without beiging them...

This is not true, if you win a ground attack while losing that resets the beige counter

tvPWtuA.gif

Maybe check how much lower tiers Mensa has now. ;)

Yeah its getting rough, we have ten people (including several newbies) in Arrgh range... Which is saying something, since the 73 nations in Arrgh have an average score around NS500 :P 

I'm having a blast down here

We know your butthurt is level 11.  You, Ogaden specifically not the rest of the alliance, have been clear on that.  That was not my question.

Hooves said "with how Arrgh has been doing".  I asked "how they were doing".

-signature removed for rules violation-

We know your butthurt is level 11.  You, Ogaden specifically not the rest of the alliance, have been clear on that.  That was not my question.

Hooves said "with how Arrgh has been doing".  I asked "how they were doing".

Ah yes

tvPWtuA.gif

Turn down for what?

I was actually suggesting in that post that you turn down the crying like a baby knob.

To be honest we are not crying. We head out and raid ur lower tier. Looks to me ur the ones crying. Mensa HQ tries to rebuild army then comes out of biege = 3 guys raiding him to dust.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

"We" does not apply Gall. The only one acting like a petulant child that I have observed is Ogaden. I specified as much above.

I am unsure what your "motivation" is Ogaden. Just noting how you are acting.

I had more respect for you - misplaced I guess?

-signature removed for rules violation-

I am sure almost no one in Arrgh is crying, we are no pixel huggers. We lost quite hard in the first round as expected. Mensa, SK and Guardian were the big winners at first, however things did change, the second and third round is good for us. Imagine an alliance that is loosely organised and around 500 average score now, being in war with superior organised alliances and winning most battles. Thanks Mensa, SK and Guardian, it is fun. :P

Edited by Niemand

tvPWtuA.gif