Recognition of Hostilities and Enmity

Ogaden

Alright kiss ass.

It's okay Buorhann, I'll kiss the pain away. You won't even remember his name by the end of the night.

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I sense another Great War on the horizon.

I sense another Great War on the horizon.

That's crazy talk

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

The maximum for war is 3 defensive slots & going on vacation just means they can bash him w/o him being able to resist.

Yea but then he does not get his income there for I get no money.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

If you're going to war to make money...you're doing war wrong.

War surrounds me and I know how to wage a prohibitable war. Why destroy infra when the target would get out of war range, plus u waste ammo and gas? Why not lunch 5 ground battles and airstrike his army after? Why can't u just let the war expire and let another member repeat? As far as I know what I am doing gives me money and hurts the enemy. And the target stays with in my range.

FYI: they pretty much become my farms.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

War surrounds me and I know how to wage a prohibitable war. Why destroy infra when the target would get out of war range, plus u waste ammo and gas? Why not lunch 5 ground battles and airstrike his army after? Why can't u just let the war expire and let another member repeat? As far as I know what I am doing gives me money and hurts the enemy. And the target stays with in my range.

FYI: they pretty much become my farms.

If you start with 5 ground attacks and they manage to pull off a victory, you lose ground control and cannot regain it without beiging them...

[insert quote here]

If you start with 5 ground attacks and they manage to pull off a victory, you lose ground control and cannot regain it without beiging them...

Nope, not true, sorry. Beige is 6 consecutive immense triumph ground attacks.