Fun times from Political Pirates.

Warpool

• Wiki Mod

Calling all Alliances not Involved in this war..,.. Now is your time to take advantage .... while Mensa, SK and Guardian are busy with us , Attack them now.....This chance comes only once in a while......... go for it ...

Kill the Beasts while it is wounded!

If by wounded you mean in an armor plated steamroller. 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Strange, I was told you been warned off from hitting Guardian, by people in Arrgh, before you hit them.

Nope. They had no clue about us hitting Guardian or anyone for the matter. We had another target in mind too but Arrgh wasn't even aware of that one. Like I said we thought about it in 5 mins tops. 

I don't get why there is any !@#$ from Arrgh or PPs. Your whole shtick is to not care, hit whoever you want, consequences be damned. So these are the natural and utterly predictable consequences, and you should just accept them and not be so whiny about it. 

I actually agree with that. Attack all you want, just don't blame us at PP for it. You want to attack without a valid CB even, sure, go for it. Arrgh does it everyday. Just don't say it's because PP alliance hit Guardian and we're a part of Arrgh. Just say you wanted to hit. Works fine for me then. Mensa/Guardian also nearly zeroed my infra but I didn't complain about it one bit. 

So much butthurt in only four pages.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Aside from one or two Arrgh captains, most of the buttdevastation seems to be from your quarter, which is odd, frankly

There's a definite lack of control when the machine rolls out.

• Downvote 1

I don't get why there is any !@#$ from Arrgh or PPs. Your whole shtick is to not care, hit whoever you want, consequences be damned. So these are the natural and utterly predictable consequences, and you should just accept them and not be so whiny about it.

Honestly, my only complaint with this war is that there's no fun reasons given, except "lol PP and pirates=bad".

I expected more.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, my only complaint with this war is that there's no fun reasons given, except "lol PP and pirates=bad".I expected more.

Ain't you the guy that left mensa to start his own alliance on to get attacked by arrgh and then joined em straight away?

I expected more...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Honestly, my only complaint with this war is that there's no fun reasons given, except "lol PP and pirates=bad".

I expected more.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10617-the-real-reason-for-the-dioist-war-on-arrgh/

I quite enjoyed this reason. :P

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

if you could get my infra down to around 4500 that would be great :)

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

if you could get my infra down to around 4500 that would be great :)

I'm surprised you think you need help in reducing your infra, FF. Choose one of your cities and enter a negative number in the "Buy/Sell Infrastructure" field.

6hu5nt.jpg

I'm surprised you think you need help in reducing your infra, FF. Choose one of your cities and enter a negative number in the "Buy/Sell Infrastructure" field.

but those poor improvement slots...

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Yeah. It still cost us WAY more than we were paid. And we were still useful, paid or not. It's history now but diplomatically I'd have thought t$ sphere would have wanted to keep options open.

It doesn't matter now anyway. Enjoy yourselves.

I'd say we (t$) have been rather lenient to you since the conclusion of last war. You got in trouble with our allies in TKR and BK. We helped ease tensions. You raided t$- we let it go. You raided pantheon (iirc), we worked it out. You got in trouble with TKP, we helped settle the matter. Then you raided TKP again. We gave you an out. Now the same people who conducted a hit on our ally in tkp have jumped off and hit guardian.

I mean... what exactly do you expect from t$ at this point? Any political favors you incurred last war have long been spent. Multiple times.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

I'd say we (t$) have been rather lenient to you since the conclusion of last war. You got in trouble with our allies in TKR and BK. We helped ease tensions. You raided t$- we let it go. You raided pantheon (iirc), we worked it out. You got in trouble with TKP, we helped settle the matter. Then you raided TKP again. We gave you an out. Now the same people who conducted a hit on our ally in tkp have jumped off and hit guardian.

I mean... what exactly do you expect from t$ at this point? Any political favors you incurred last war have long been spent. Multiple times.

I defy you to show my participation in the TKP raids. You are mixing up the issues, I formed a new aa named for reasons that I alone think. I did not give Arrgh a moments notice to my departure I was sick of the stupid treaty webs and everyone wanting their hand in the honeypot. Take my infra as much as you like I am using yours and Guardians money to buy it anyways, I am hitting who I feel like and if you intend to roll Arrgh every time I declare on you or your allies (not saying I have plans, part of the fun of this aa is that I do things on a whim and hit who I think deserve it). Anyone who said we planned to hit Guardian is full of shit (or guessed lucky), I know this as the day I decided them (Same day we did) I messaged Tywin saying let's hit Guardian.

Also your shitty attempts to say we formed an aa puppeted by Arrgh is a little hard to understand as if you look at our war screen you will that this is not the case. Though arguing with you guys is beyond pointless, like arguing with a child only 1 small point seems to actually get a response which is usually not the main point anyways? If that makes sense?

Bottom line I am staying where I am for the time being and will do as I please, if this gets Arrgh Rolled over and over again I am sorry for that. I don't mind losing infra as I have said before. Getting knocked down and rebuilding off of either the lower tier or allies of people is a perk of high city count and low score.

Bleh typing this as I go gets repetitive, my bad for those poor souls who actually read this.

P.S. People always say I am hitting people and planning yet not one person bothered to ask. I am not here to lie. People don't ask outright questions and just scheme, I do not lie scheming so I am hitting it in my own way :D

I defy you to show my participation in the TKP raids. You are mixing up the issues, I formed a new aa named for reasons that I alone think. I did not give Arrgh a moments notice to my departure I was sick of the stupid treaty webs and everyone wanting their hand in the honeypot. Take my infra as much as you like I am using yours and Guardians money to buy it anyways, I am hitting who I feel like and if you intend to roll Arrgh every time I declare on you or your allies (not saying I have plans, part of the fun of this aa is that I do things on a whim and hit who I think deserve it). Anyone who said we planned to hit Guardian is full of shit (or guessed lucky), I know this as the day I decided them (Same day we did) I messaged Tywin saying let's hit Guardian.

Also your shitty attempts to say we formed an aa puppeted by Arrgh is a little hard to understand as if you look at our war screen you will that this is not the case. Though arguing with you guys is beyond pointless, like arguing with a child only 1 small point seems to actually get a response which is usually not the main point anyways? If that makes sense?

Bottom line I am staying where I am for the time being and will do as I please, if this gets Arrgh Rolled over and over again I am sorry for that. I don't mind losing infra as I have said before. Getting knocked down and rebuilding off of either the lower tier or allies of people is a perk of high city count and low score.

Bleh typing this as I go gets repetitive, my bad for those poor souls who actually read this.

P.S. People always say I am hitting people and planning yet not one person bothered to ask. I am not here to lie. People don't ask outright questions and just scheme, I do not lie scheming so I am hitting it in my own way :D

I think your misinterpreting my post bud.

My reply was a direct reaction to Dan's reference of the syndicate and his rationale that we should keep our options open. The truth is: we tried on multiple occasions but we are not going to diplomatically protect an alliance (which is what, in practice, that would have come down to) that has -whether deliberately or involuntarily- been pissing in our cheerios for a few months now.

You're right on the raid though: I confused you for dan in my earlier post. You attacked only after switching alliance iirc. It does not take away much from the main point of the post though :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Who's winning?

Well, we knocked them down, but you can't exactly "war" with alliances that are willing to fight no matter their score.  Not sure why war declarations were even posted.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, we knocked them down, but you can't exactly "war" with alliances that are willing to fight no matter their score. Not sure why war declarations were even posted.

Eh, you can. You just have to push them farther than they are willing to go.

Declaration wise, lime lights.

q8nfyvc.gif

Warpool, you involved arrgh when you sent them money for safekeeping. They involved themselves when they accepted the money. They have since sent you the money back... you can't claim they are an innocent victim in all of this.

You reap what you sow.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio