Fun times from Political Pirates.

Warpool

I have to agree that they don't need a reason.

All this crap about Political Pirates, etc is just an excuse.  An excuse that the attackers don't need.  It would be hypocritical of me to ask for a solid CB.  Should just call it what it is.  A war on the guys who work outside the treaty web because we're an easier target.

It's still a strange decision.  Some people must be seriously bored, especially judging by the infra bombing that is happening.  Whilst we're not a match for the combined forces against us, we can be a pretty useful friend to have.  It seems the guys hitting us have forgotten how we helped them so much during the last big war.

Keep signing treaties guys and keep suffocating the game.  We'll still be here for you to wave your epeens at next time you don't have the bottle to take on your real rivals/enemies.  It'll never be profitable but I guess it's easier.

• Upvote 5

I have to agree that they don't need a reason.

All this crap about Political Pirates, etc is just an excuse.  An excuse that the attackers don't need.  It would be hypocritical of me to ask for a solid CB.  Should just call it what it is.  A war on the guys who work outside the treaty web because we're an easier target.

It's still a strange decision.  Some people must be seriously bored, especially judging by the infra bombing that is happening.  Whilst we're not a match for the combined forces against us, we can be a pretty useful friend to have.  It seems the guys hitting us have forgotten how we helped them so much during the last big war.

Keep signing treaties guys and keep suffocating the game.  We'll still be here for you to wave your epeens at next time you don't have the bottle to take on your real rivals/enemies.  It'll never be profitable but I guess it's easier.

Didnt you get payed to help?

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Didnt you get payed to help?

Yeah.  It still cost us WAY more than we were paid.  And we were still useful, paid or not.  It's history now but diplomatically I'd have thought t$ sphere would have wanted to keep options open.

It doesn't matter now anyway.  Enjoy yourselves.

• Upvote 1

Yeah.  It still cost us WAY more than we were paid.  And we were still useful, paid or not.  It's history now but diplomatically I'd have thought t$ sphere would have wanted to keep options open.

It doesn't matter now anyway.  Enjoy yourselves.

You wouldnt have been there otherwise though. So its a silly notion. Ya you helped but unless you were payed this wouldn't even be a thing.

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Even though we have a reason for war, against PP and against Aargh, we don't need one.

Drop the pen, pick up your sword.  Need help?  Find a friend.  We don't care if you think our war was justified or not.  Dio smiles and shines his light upon those who fight with honor.  It's no coincidence that Aargh is pretty dark right now.

Luckily we don't fight with honor

We prefer to fight with cannons

• Upvote 5
tvPWtuA.gif

Luckily we don't fight with honor

We prefer to fight with cannons

There's no cannons in Orbis, you lying cheating bear!!!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You wouldnt have been there otherwise though. So its a silly notion. Ya you helped but unless you were payed this wouldn't even be a thing.

Well tbh, we shouldn't have been there at all.  One Admiral unilaterally decided to agree to it without asking anyone and we all got dumped into the mess because of it.  The rest of us sacrificed ourselves because of a deal made by one guy.  Kinda like we've been dumped into this one because 2 guys went off and did their own thing.

It's a good job we're pretty easy going :)

• Upvote 1

Well tbh, we shouldn't have been there at all.  One Admiral unilaterally decided to agree to it without asking anyone and we all got dumped into the mess because of it.  The rest of us sacrificed ourselves because of a deal made by one guy.  Kinda like we've been dumped into this one because 2 guys went off and did their own thing.

It's a good job we're pretty easy going :)

We still like you Dan. Notice how the targets got passed out. 

Nonsense, everything has cannons, even soldiers have howitzers

Oh, are you thinking about bangbangs? What a silly name you're using

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

To be fair, PP brag about the amount of damage they do to Guardian and Mensa. Then they store their loot with Arrgh. I'm not Sherlock Holmes and I still don't think this should be the cause of bad blood or a feud, but to me that's spitting in the eye of Mensa and Guardian.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

A war on the guys who work outside the treaty web because we're an easier target.

It is far from that.  Since late December, Arrgh and (now) PP has been relatively annoying.  You've struck Syndicate and others, we thought it was resolved, then suddenly a splinter from Arrgh hits Guardian and us?  That was two events in less than a month.

That's what got our attention.  Had nothing to do with being a "easier target".  In fact, I'm willing to bet that Arrgh wasn't even a target until just recently due to said attacks on us from previously affiliated Arrgh members.

But it's also obvious that PP still maintains strong ties with Arrgh.

• Downvote 1

I'm sure Arrgh will be back to menacing the seven seas of Orbis  and all who live there again in no time. Pirates who don't raid are a contradiction in terms.

Of course by the same token, the rest of us aren't pirates, and a politically involved "traditional" alliance who sits back and ignores raiding of their allies and friends is a sad waste of space.

So I guess what I'm saying is this is nature working as it was meant to be. Pirates raiding, and the forces of law and order striking back :P

I still <3 you Ogaden. Arrgh is pretty okay too. A world without raiders would be more boring.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 6
wF9Bjre.gif

I, personally, would be much more interested if Arrgh dropped the protection contracts deal & just took on the world by themselves.

That said, I could see how it could get you rolled fairly quickly.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I always saw Arrgh as people on our side personally. If you are really looking for someone to blame (you shouldn't, though.), you should speak with Warpool and co. who got Arrgh into this situation.

If 5 of our members left Mensa HQ and started an alliance called Dio Dio Dio, and attacked Rose, you could bet your ass Rose and co would declare on Mensa HQ in a heart beat. I don't see why it is so hard to understand.

Edited by Kemal Ergenekon
  • Upvote 3
77oKn5K.png

I always saw Arrgh as people on our side personally. If you are really looking for someone to blame (you shouldn't, though.), you should speak with Warpool and co. who got Arrgh into this situation.

If 5 of our members left Mensa HQ and started an alliance called Dio Dio Dio, and attacked Rose, you could bet your ass Rose and co would declare on Mensa HQ in a heart beat. I don't see why it is so hard to understand.

Except Political Pirates did attack Rose...and Dharan...and all sorts of other people.  They appear to have seen it as what it was, a couple of guys going rogue to do their own thing because Arrgh didn't want them to do it.  Then again, it may all have been tied in with the Cobalt deal.

Interesting times anyway.

• Upvote 1

Except Political Pirates did attack Rose...and Dharan...and all sorts of other people.  They appear to have seen it as what it was, a couple of guys going rogue to do their own thing because Arrgh didn't want them to do it.  Then again, it may all have been tied in with the Cobalt deal.

Interesting times anyway.

You know full well thatif you &#33;@#&#036; with Mensa or it's mates, you gonna get shafted.  You, yourself warned 'PP' of what would happen.  Accepting PP money invovles you guys in this...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Last war we nearly rolled money for allowing someone to hide their money with them during war.

By accepting PP's money into the alliance bank to hide it for them, it's just as if they were still in your alliance, really. They are active on your forums, they put money in your alliance bank, they have the same theme as your alliance -- they are basically still Arrgh. As such the primary alliance is still responsible for them, imo.

I didn't want to war Arrgh, but when your "pet alliance" attacks us, it makes sense there would be a response.

Edited by Syrup
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Last war we nearly rolled money for allowing someone to hide their money with them during war.

By accepting PP's money into the alliance bank to hide it for them, it's just as if they were still in your alliance, really. They are active on your forums, they put money in your alliance bank, they have the same theme as your alliance -- they are basically still Arrgh. As such the primary alliance is still responsible for them, imo.

I didn't want to war Arrgh, but when your "pet alliance" attacks us, it makes sense there would be a response.

For Real ? would you not accept if i give you money to be put or deposit in your bank account?....in millions of dollars...

For Real ? would you not accept if i give you money to be put or deposit in your bank account?....in millions of dollars...

Not if it's fairly obvious that you've managed to make a bunch of enemies and were about to be rolled.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Not if it's fairly obvious that you've managed to make a bunch of enemies and were about to be rolled.

`

Huh?..........and you are? the falcon , right? don't get me wrong birdie....But who is this God Emperor Brandy?

Emperador Brandy?

I would accept it, and keep it. Or if you stole it from someone, maybe I'd give it to whoever you stole it from.