Fun times from Political Pirates.

Warpool

I would accept it, and keep it. Or if you stole it from someone, maybe I'd give it to whoever you stole it from.

Finally someone with an honest answer....... I admire the virtue my friend... But, why give it back when it's already on your bank account and your not the one who stole it.........You're not liable in any way ..

Finally someone with an honest answer....... I admire the virtue my friend... But, why give it back when it's already on your bank account and your not the one who stole it.........You're not liable in any way ..

By storing money stolen you are assisting the perpetrator and thus become an accessory. 

By storing money stolen you are assisting the perpetrator and thus become an accessory. 

"Would you accept if i give you money?" ......never said i stole it and i would never tell you if i did.... or i can just deposit it in your account with out you knowing.... i still gave you the money....Literally.......is there Any laws in your country or anywhere else that you could site that could put you liable because of me depositing money to your account without you knowing ? or even if you would know that i deposited or will deposit , can you stop me from doing that?   

What is the first thing you will do if you have money (say CASH) and lots of it?  ......  Of course, you Deposit it......

Toinkz!   read below........

This is a blatant and slanderous lie.

No one is active on our forums!

Our forums are pretty active compared to every other alliance's forums that I've seen.

Also, I didn't know you were in Arrgh, makes me have a sad.

PS: OP has a pretty swell forum pip

Edited by Delyruin

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Our forums are pretty active compared to every other alliance's forums that I've seen.

Also, I didn't know you were in Arrgh, makes me have a sad.

PS: OP has a pretty swell forum pip

Don't worry babe, we can still fight against the RP treaty-web, pixel-hugging nonsense together.

• Upvote 1

"Would you accept if i give you money?" ......never said i stole it and i would never tell you if i did.... or i can just deposit it in your account with out you knowing.... i still gave you the money....Literally.......is there Any laws in your country or anywhere else that you could site that could put you liable because of me depositing money to your account without you knowing ? or even if you would know that i deposited or will deposit , can you stop me from doing that?   

What is the first thing you will do if you have money (say CASH) and lots of it?  ......  Of course, you Deposit it......

If you put money into someone's account and you gained that money fraudulently (say, via theft in real life; parallel comparison here would be raiding) then it is against the law and a felony for the account holder to spend that money, even if they don't know whether or not whoever put it there acquired it illegally.

In other words: oh, hey, you're wrong.

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

If you put money into someone's account and you gained that money fraudulently (say, via theft in real life; parallel comparison here would be raiding) then it is against the law and a felony for the account holder to spend that money, even if they don't know whether or not whoever put it there acquired it illegally.

Unfortunately you don't make any enforceable laws in the cyberwebs so a moot point to say the least haha. It's a game ladies, there aren't "laws" against anything here.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately you don't make any enforceable laws in the cyberwebs so a moot point to say the least haha. It's a game ladies, there aren't "laws" against anything here.

It may not be a formal law, but that doesn't mean we can't deal out punishment

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

You Quote:

"a felony for the account holder to spend that money, even if they don't know whether or not whoever put it there acquired it illegally....

Lapses in your interpretation of the subject and in small regards the applicable laws itself are very visible..... that's why Statutory Construction are always applied...

e.g. Account holder was only 3 yrs old when mom opened bank account for kid only  5 Dollars deposited.( mother died late never told kid bout the account ...15 years later kid now 18 found out bout the account check the balance 30 million dollars.... kid withdraws....is kid liable?  (.5% per annum).................don't add situations........where's felony? where's crime?

Creating a spin-off alliance and attacking others immediately isn't exactly like establishing a new limited liability company. Suppose some strong members from alliance X created a new alliance and attacked another alliance. Do you think people will just look at the name of the alliance and say "Oh, I am sure alliance X had nothing to do with this!" The actions of ex-members sometimes carry consequences to the extent that it is indistinguishable from an early attack or raid.

Granted, it matters especially less if you are looking for a new war for your anniversary, and somebody hands you a reason to go to war, xdxd.

Good post. Because Warpool was Arrgh gov it's a bit naive to think it wouldn't roll around on Arrgh at all.

• Upvote 2

is the crime of one man , a crime of all? do you kill the whole family if only one member of the family committed a crime... even if the his family never knew one member committed a crime....

was this war justified? ...for the so called geniuses of pnw?  ... 

are we as members of ARRGH as a whole all liable for the action of one or two?....

Geniuses? doubtfull...........

Whatever , We'll still support our former mates from Political Pirates!

Good post. Because Warpool was Arrgh gov it's a bit naive to think it wouldn't roll around on Arrgh at all.

Calling all Alliances not Involved in this war..,.. Now is your time to take advantage .... while Mensa, SK and Guardian are busy with us , Attack them now.....This chance comes only once in a while......... go for it ...

Kill the Beasts while it is wounded!

You know full well thatif you !@#$ with Mensa or it's mates, you gonna get shafted.  You, yourself warned 'PP' of what would happen.  Accepting PP money invovles you guys in this...

This is the problem in this game right now, the "fear" of shits like Mensa, who cares a pixel is a pixel. I am going to send 1 dollar per day to Mensa and if they send it back I will keep sending it until they accept it. They will receive stolen dosh from every aa we hit and send logs to those aas to where we stashed money. They will be able to invade Mensa without disturbing the treaty web and with this logic be fair game and alone against everyone we hit.

Good deal, now who want's to be "hit" and have free shots at Mensa? Since we hit TLF, DHE and Rose I consider .33 from each of you in hidden cash, go nuts!

P.S. Sending first dollar now. http://imgur.com/u88SHo6

Calling all Alliances not Involved in this war..,.. Now is your time to take advantage .... while Mensa, SK and Guardian are busy with us , Attack them now.....This chance comes only once in a while......... go for it ...

I think I might attack Guardian.  Not a fan of their war on DEIC and GPA.  Plus 25 is a party, but 26 alliances on blue is a crowd.

• Upvote 1

Thats your strategy, not ours. 

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

This is the problem in this game right now, the "fear" of shits like Mensa, who cares a pixel is a pixel. I am going to send 1 dollar per day to Mensa and if they send it back I will keep sending it until they accept it. They will receive stolen dosh from every aa we hit and send logs to those aas to where we stashed money. They will be able to invade Mensa without disturbing the treaty web and with this logic be fair game and alone against everyone we hit.

Good deal, now who want's to be "hit" and have free shots at Mensa? Since we hit TLF, DHE and Rose I consider .33 from each of you in hidden cash, go nuts!

P.S. Sending first dollar now. http://imgur.com/u88SHo6

Mensa have made it very clear what happens when you !@#$ with us. It isn't our fault that people 'fear' us.

The money you sent to Arrgh was not a gift. It was an attempt to keep your rebuild money safe. You couldn't keep it in the PP bank because it would have been taken when you finally got your ass beiged. Instead you hid it in Arrghs bank, I assume with the understanding that you would be sent back when it was time to rebuild. That makes the fine fellows in arrgh accomplices to your crimes against our friends. I get why you hit Mensa. As your war Dec's stated, no point waiting to get hit by us, which you knew was coming. I respect that. If arrgh wanted to keep their hands clean they could have sent it straight back. They didn't, so they too pay the price for your retarded actions.

tl;dr Arrgh wasn't even aware about us hitting Guardian which really makes this the most pointless war ever!

Strange, I was told you been warned off from hitting Guardian, by people in Arrgh, before you hit them.

Edited by Wayne

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

You're babbling at this point. Arrgh knew very well, to the extent of warning them about attacking another alliance and the consequences of it. In a way, they already knew they'll be hound accountable even before anything happened. 

Perhaps you could argue they didn't know the 'specifics' of which alliance they'll hit at what times. After PP attacked Guardian, it should've been obvious where their money came from. You should just accept the fact Arrgh messed up & now it pays the price. 

Good lord did K. Steel get dropped on his head as a child?

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I don't get why there is any !@#$ing from Arrgh or PPs. Your whole shtick is to not care, hit whoever you want, consequences be damned. So these are the natural and utterly predictable consequences, and you should just accept them and not be so whiny about it. 

• Upvote 1