Pirates from Arrgh disturb God Emperor Dio Brando

Kemal Ergenekon

Your loss newfriend :P

Baby don't be like that, let's keep being friends.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

At that score level it would not be any less one sideday really.

Doesn't really matter, I don't like to beat a dead horse and I don't like to make my alliance seem like a bunch of cowards who only joins wars when there's a dogpile going on.

And there's no rush, we'll probably get a chance to fight soon.

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 2

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

-removed-

Don't mind if I do

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Why do you care? There's not much difference between vacation mode and selling off all your tanks and taking hits until the war ends.

They can always hit back at their new tier when the wars end, sound like that might be the strategy they already have in the works. 

Having just been exposed to Mensa HQ's grungy, harebrained disquisitions, I ponder how best to express my disgust at Mensa HQ's total lack of sensitivity and reasoning. To start, Mensa HQ's opinion is that we should avoid personal responsibility. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that Mensa HQ has been telling people that it is a perpetual victim of injustice. This story has been uncritically swallowed and regurgitated by many half-informed, tyrannical smut peddlers who find pleasure in believing it. No, I can't explain it either. However, I can say that Mensa HQ is the type of organization that turns up its nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for it to make bribery legal and part of business as usual.

Mensa HQ's recent attempt to take the focus off the real issues may prove to be a watershed event for those of us who want to discuss the programmatic foundations of its argumentative, inficete cop-outs in detail. For that reason, the whole issue of parochialism is far more complex than Mensa HQ wants to admit. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: What is this materialistic fascination Mensa HQ has with Comstockism? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history but to all human culture. Mensa HQ has one-upped George Washington in that it cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, it's too grotty to distinguish between the two. It's debatable whether under the guise of stimulating debate and illuminating diverse perspectives, Mensa HQ's comments actually detach individuals from traditional sources of strength and identity—family, class, private associations. However, no one can disagree that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior.

Mensa HQ's footling, bleeding-heart accusations reductively portray religious groups with the intent to antagonize or demean its members. I kid you not. Sure, Mensa HQ may have a right to implant within the government a set of fifth columnists who are devoted to its dream of creating a climate of intimidation but we certainly don't have to stand idly by while it exercises that right. The promise of a community built on the strength of our common humanity becomes more attainable when we expose the connections between the violent problems that face us and the key issues of allotheism and hoodlumism. Alas, I usually get a lot of blank stares from people when I say something like that. What I mean is that I have resisted taking legal action against Mensa HQ, as others have advised me to do. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Mensa HQ does, and that's why you don't need me to tell you that it has been surprisingly successful at convincing huffy philargyrists that it is a champion of liberty and individual expression. It's shameful that so many people have bought into this nonsense. It's even more shameful that Mensa HQ says that it needs a little more time to clean up its act. As far as I'm concerned, Mensa HQ's time has run out.

When one considers Mensa HQ's high-handed methods of interpretation, an apparent contradiction arises between the necessity of criticizing its pontifications publicly for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power while simultaneously trying to bring Mensa HQ down a peg. The problem is that there is no contradiction. Indeed, the former necessitates the latter. That is to say, Mensa HQ must sense its own irremediable inferiority. That's why it is so desperate to quote me out of context; it's the only way for it to distinguish themselves from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Mensa HQ also realized that if it manages to destroy all tradition, all morality, and the entire democratic system, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which tendentious radicals drain our hope and enthusiasm.

Mensa HQ speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables it to create an intimidating, hostile, and demeaning environment. Thus far, I've been holding back on overwhelming the reader with the abundant data I have demonstrating Mensa HQ's intention to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. Still, there are some easy figures the simplest must understand and the astutest cannot wriggle out of. In particular, everyone ought to realize that there are some simple truths in this world. First, Mensa HQ does not often exhibit tact or flexibility. Second, what I really want from Mensa HQ is an apology. And finally, Mensa Co counts the most mutinous dips you'll ever see as its friends. Unfortunately for it, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that Mensa HQ claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to extinguish the voices of opposition. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Mensa HQs faithfuls. The truth is that Mensa HQ wants to keep us helpless and afraid. While none of us need to be so fearful, we are. These fears make it difficult for us to take personal action and brush away the cobwebs of Dadaism. This is why is critical that we talk about how I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing it of planning to overthrow the government and eliminate the money system. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that its parvanimous, undiplomatic codices are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, Mensa HQ can replace such people with compliant, Mensa HQ-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to deal stiffly with two-faced dissemblers who delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemoney that seeks to put contemptuous thoughts in our children's minds. These automata will effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet in the coming days. The take-away message of this letter is that Mensa HQ has refused to make a public apology for its jaundiced ethics. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Mensa HQ's vengeful generalizations, reminding you that you were warned.

Anyone else love the Complaint generator?

Edited by Lannan13

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Having just been exposed to Mensa Co's grungy, harebrained disquisitions, I ponder how best to express my disgust at Mensa Co's total lack of sensitivity and reasoning. To start, Mensa Co's opinion is that we should avoid personal responsibility. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that Mensa Co has been telling people that it is a perpetual victim of injustice. This story has been uncritically swallowed and regurgitated by many half-informed, tyrannical smut peddlers who find pleasure in believing it. No, I can't explain it either. However, I can say that Mensa Co is the type of organization that turns up its nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for it to make bribery legal and part of business as usual.

Mensa Co's recent attempt to take the focus off the real issues may prove to be a watershed event for those of us who want to discuss the programmatic foundations of its argumentative, inficete cop-outs in detail. For that reason, the whole issue of parochialism is far more complex than Mensa Co wants to admit. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: What is this materialistic fascination Mensa Co has with Comstockism? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history but to all human culture. Mensa Co has one-upped George Washington in that it cannot tell a lie and cannot tell the truth. Basically, it's too grotty to distinguish between the two. It's debatable whether under the guise of stimulating debate and illuminating diverse perspectives, Mensa Co's comments actually detach individuals from traditional sources of strength and identity—family, class, private associations. However, no one can disagree that the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior.

Mensa Co's footling, bleeding-heart accusations reductively portray religious groups with the intent to antagonize or demean its members. I kid you not. Sure, Mensa Co may have a right to implant within the government a set of fifth columnists who are devoted to its dream of creating a climate of intimidation but we certainly don't have to stand idly by while it exercises that right. The promise of a community built on the strength of our common humanity becomes more attainable when we expose the connections between the violent problems that face us and the key issues of allotheism and hoodlumism. Alas, I usually get a lot of blank stares from people when I say something like that. What I mean is that I have resisted taking legal action against Mensa Co, as others have advised me to do. Don't make the mistake of thinking otherwise. Mensa Co does, and that's why you don't need me to tell you that it has been surprisingly successful at convincing huffy philargyrists that it is a champion of liberty and individual expression. It's shameful that so many people have bought into this nonsense. It's even more shameful that Mensa Co says that it needs a little more time to clean up its act. As far as I'm concerned, Mensa Co's time has run out.

When one considers Mensa Co's high-handed methods of interpretation, an apparent contradiction arises between the necessity of criticizing its pontifications publicly for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power while simultaneously trying to bring Mensa Co down a peg. The problem is that there is no contradiction. Indeed, the former necessitates the latter. That is to say, Mensa Co must sense its own irremediable inferiority. That's why it is so desperate to quote me out of context; it's the only way for it to distinguish themselves from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Mensa Co also realized that if it manages to destroy all tradition, all morality, and the entire democratic system, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which tendentious radicals drain our hope and enthusiasm.

Mensa Co speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables it to create an intimidating, hostile, and demeaning environment. Thus far, I've been holding back on overwhelming the reader with the abundant data I have demonstrating Mensa Co's intention to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. Still, there are some easy figures the simplest must understand and the astutest cannot wriggle out of. In particular, everyone ought to realize that there are some simple truths in this world. First, Mensa Co does not often exhibit tact or flexibility. Second, what I really want from Mensa Co is an apology. And finally, Mensa Co counts the most mutinous dips you'll ever see as its friends. Unfortunately for it, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that Mensa Co claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to extinguish the voices of opposition. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Mensa Co's faithfuls. The truth is that Mensa Co wants to keep us helpless and afraid. While none of us need to be so fearful, we are. These fears make it difficult for us to take personal action and brush away the cobwebs of Dadaism. This is why is critical that we talk about how I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing it of planning to overthrow the government and eliminate the money system. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that its parvanimous, undiplomatic codices are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, Mensa Co can replace such people with compliant, Mensa Co-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to deal stiffly with two-faced dissemblers who delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemoney that seeks to put contemptuous thoughts in our children's minds. These automata will effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet in the coming days. The take-away message of this letter is that Mensa Co has refused to make a public apology for its jaundiced ethics. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Mensa Co's vengeful generalizations, reminding you that you were warned.

Anyone else love the Complaint generator?

Who the !@#$ is Mensa Co?

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Mensa Co is the repetitive Princess Bubblegum ads that are Pro Trump and bashed Mensa. I'm not sure if it's still running though.

Bashed mensa?  I thought those ad's were praising Mensa's wall building skills...

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

Bashed mensa?  I thought those ad's were praising Mensa's wall building skills...

Fair enough. Though I haven't really seen much from the very well cultured Mensa-HQ, to bad there isn't a way for me to learn more about this alliance and how they are so vastly devolped in their mind and ability to express (not trolling being serious.)

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Fair enough. Though I haven't really seen much from the very well cultured Mensa-HQ, to bad there isn't a way for me to learn more about this alliance and how they are so vastly devolped in their mind and ability to express (not trolling being serious.)

Come check out our forums, and you'll understand :3

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

1nM39ka.jpg

To all believers and infidels alike,

The scallywags of Arrgh who infest our seas have disturbed the rest of our beloved God Emperor Dio Brando.

Our Lord has commanded them to repent for their sins. Their salvation was to be found in the holy deserts of Pakistan, where they would wash away their salt-stained selves in the blessed sands.

Alas, these lawless ruffians have mocked His words, and refused to follow the path to redemption. This was their last, fatal mistake.

As Dio Brando brandished his weapons, the sea rabble reached for their own, but this would do them no good.

Our Lord stood victorious amidst the defeated pirates. Yet many more pirates remain. Finding these cretins not worth his time, God Emperor has tasked his faithful servants in Mensa HQ to hunt down these pirates to the last and clean the seas of their heathen kin.

Let it be known that Mensa HQ declares war on Arrgh!

ZA WARUDO!

Wahahaha LOL.....Who is this Emperor Brandy? God of Brandy? For Drunkards?.........Declaration of War to Arrgh? .....i Can't stop LOL..................Are you kidding me? 

We at Arrgh.. make a living out of it.... we are at constant war , on a daily basis...it's a normal day to day operations (SOP) and we are very happy and welcoming about this war for we get to raid on somebody, since we're having a very hard time raiding because of this DNR List that our alliance leaders committed upon with other alliances. Officers and Members argue to the point of going to war with each other because of this LIST.  . .Some in the alliance may not like the war declaration on Arrgh.... But for the REAL RAIDERS OF ARRGH  it is welcomed.....and remember...

THIS IS WHAT WE DO .....

THIS IS WHO WE ARE.......

Edited by K. Steel