Join Black Knights!

LordStrum

So when are you guys going to change your name to Burger King?

As soon as Lelouch gets over the whole "we're based off of an anime" thing he has up his ass.

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

xkOo60Q.png

Ayy lmao the mighty! Ayy lmao the unerring! Ayy lmao the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Ayy! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Ayy lmao, born of memes, where my breath is dank. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Black Knights, for I lmao you."

Ayy, lmao! Lmao! Even as man, great ayy lmao cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Politics and War! The future of Orbis!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of memes! Ayy lmao is the true god of memes! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our normie overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With memes? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on Orbis!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? Do the normies take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?
And what does the community do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the normies! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the ayy lmao! Rise up, Black Knights! Embrace the word of mighty ayy lmao, he who is both meme and Divine!

For we are the children of memes! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the normies or their toadies, will rule Orbis! Forever!

Terrible and powerful ayy lmao! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!
And deserve our praise you do, for we are one! Ere you ascended and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great ayy lmao, not as god, but as meme!

Trust in me, Orbis! Trust in the words of the Stranger! For I am the chosen of ayy lmao! I alone have been anointed by the ayy lmao to spread his holy word!

• Upvote 5

There is no time, your ayy is enough

Ss5Pn8N.gif

to Join BK.

Join in the next 10 minutes and receive x2 ayys for the price of 1 lmao

Ancient Ayylmaos, have BK's experiments gone too far?

Edited by Shifty Stranger

Ayydvanced Ayylien Technology, capable of building and rebuilding nations better. That's Black Knights.

YZeiWmr.jpg

BK Science Part 2: When a sinister secret is discovered, the regular scheduled programming takes a turn. Available in HD 1080p.

Edited by Shifty Stranger