Join Black Knights!

LordStrum

wont lie, y'all have the best recruitment ads. Post up the "ricky" one on here. It gives me the lulz urrr time.

• Upvote 1

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

I can honestly say I didn't expect a browser game about nation building to be this fun, but it has exceeded my expectations. Without the Black Knights, I would have one small city and have nowhere close to as far as I've come in as little at 4.5 days. The alliance government is awesome and I had top members take interest in me as early as my application to join. The school helps you learn the game and they have a forum post about everything you could think of for a new nation. The financial benefits are wonderful and I couldn't think joining any other alliance would be as fulfilling as joining the Black Knights.

• Upvote 1

Hello! I’m really glad to have joined the Black Knights so soon after playing P&W, and I think a lot of it is down to the very supportive community that the alliance fosters. In fact, I think it would be better to call this a family than a community because the support system is that solid. Everyone here has just been so welcoming and I am impressed by the fact that the Black Knights willing to help new recruits improve. We strive to become better just by seeing the best in the game, and when we know that the best are just so hands-on in teaching, then we don’t just become better, we push boundaries.

• Upvote 2

New squire reporting in. Thought I'd start off with a joke rather than a meme, just to be a little different. It's still pretty dank though.

Some people like to make jokes about how big their genitals are, which is not particularly funny.
Other make jokes about how small their genitals are, which is much funnier.

Personally, I like to make jokes about my Medium penis.

... It talks to Ghosts.