An Announcement from Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

Stepping down won't save you from justice, villanous Tenages. :ph34r:

Welcome to the lazy ex-leaders peanut gallery, you had an eventful run. \o/

And of course, congratulations and best wishes to the new leadership!

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Doesn't feel right with Tenages not King of SK.....

Congrats to Gandalf. I guess we won't be poaching him anytime soon.

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Grats to all.

Stepping down won't save you from justice, villanous Tenages. :ph34r:

Welcome to the lazy ex-leaders peanut gallery, you had an eventful run. \o/

And of course, congratulations and best wishes to the new leadership!

Rip Tenages.  :(

Ole2.png

Doesn't feel right with Tenages not King of SK.....

Congrats to Gandalf. I guess we won't be poaching him anytime soon.

Try to keep it on the dl, but there's going to be an SK/BK merger when I overthrow everyone. 

Never fear, my love, for we shall meet again. 

• Upvote 2

Hullo

I am proud to be given the position of such a reputable alliance. I've actually been in SK for a long time with some absences here and there, dating originally back to 2011 when PT was new.  While I may differ from Tenages in many ways, I will continue the tradition of using the scrolls for posts and adding in some rp with it. I feel confident in the council below me as well. I don't think it was mentioned actually, but:

I would like to congratulate Ser Luna of House Harlaw of Ten Towers of his position as High Septon for the Seven Kingdoms to replace Ser Solomon in foreign affairs.

I wish Ser Tenages all the best in his days of retirement, drinking, and whatever else his whims bring him about doing.

• Upvote 1

Love ya, Tenages. Thanks for mentoring me in all things PnW so many moons ago. I raise my glass of Malbec in your honor.

Congratulations to the new SK leaders!

Edited by Tim Armstrong

No matter what anyone else says, I am 110% convinced you resigned now just so you would have an excuse to make an announcement and remind us young upstarts who the true master of illegible announcements is. ​(Also yay, Tenages-senpai noticed me!)

In all seriousness though, it has been a grand ride, I've had the pleasure of knowing you since Alpha, and while we may have had our ups and downs, it has certainly never been boring. Enjoy your well-earned retirement, and maybe you could lend me a scroll once in a while, eh?

o/Tenages

o/Valdoroth

o/SK

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.