The Ninja-Warrior Fuzzy Accords.

Marflebark

Hello denizens of Orbis, as the Minister of Foreign Affairs for Shuriken, it gives me great pleasure to announce the un-announceable.  As some of you may know, Sparta has a history of "unspoken" treaties, wherein they don't keep written treaties...  Well, I'm gonna break that record of theirs with this announcement.  Starting today, at 5:30pm, a treaty of Non-Aggression and Mutual Development now exists between the alliances of Shuriken, and Sparta, after many minutes of back-room dialogue and sweaty, heated ... 'negotiations' between myself, and Vosunda.  

Agreement:

Shuriken and Sparta will not in any way, shape, or form, condone or aid any third-party which initiates hostile, or espionage actions against one or the other.  

Sparta may offer economic advice and suggestions to help Shuriken's membership grow, and in return, Shuriken may offer Sparta resources at a reduced market price.

Vosunda agrees to bribe Seabasstion to not veto this agreement before a 72hr notice, and Marflebark agrees to keep Shuriken's leadership docile and calm while the treaty is active.

Signed for Shuriken, with the full faith and backing of the government thereof;

Marflebark, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Signed for Sparta, with the full faith and backing of the government thereof;

Vosunda, Spartan Eunuch.

Marflebark, Aardful Advisor of the Aardwolf Empire.
Furry.
LGBT.

like your mom, bb <3

Vosunda just doesn't want sparta's unspoken treaty record to be broken.  We'll humor him a bit.

Edited by Marflebark

Marflebark, Aardful Advisor of the Aardwolf Empire.
Furry.
LGBT.