Marflebark

The Ninja-Warrior Fuzzy Accords.

Hello denizens of Orbis, as the Minister of Foreign Affairs for Shuriken, it gives me great pleasure to announce the un-announceable.  As some of you may know, Sparta has a history of "unspoken" treaties, wherein they don't keep written treaties...  Well, I'm gonna break that record of theirs with this announcement.  Starting today, at 5:30pm, a treaty of Non-Aggression and Mutual Development now exists between the alliances of Shuriken, and Sparta, after many minutes of back-room dialogue and sweaty, heated ... 'negotiations' between myself, and Vosunda.  

Agreement:

Shuriken and Sparta will not in any way, shape, or form, condone or aid any third-party which initiates hostile, or espionage actions against one or the other.  

Sparta may offer economic advice and suggestions to help Shuriken's membership grow, and in return, Shuriken may offer Sparta resources at a reduced market price.

Vosunda agrees to bribe Seabasstion to not veto this agreement before a 72hr notice, and Marflebark agrees to keep Shuriken's leadership docile and calm while the treaty is active.

Signed for Shuriken, with the full faith and backing of the government thereof;

Marflebark, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Signed for Sparta, with the full faith and backing of the government thereof;

Vosunda, Spartan Eunuch.

Fake and gay.

nice b8, I r8 it 8/8

Seriously though, this is fake shit.

Edited by Vosunda

like your mom, bb <3

Vosunda just doesn't want sparta's unspoken treaty record to be broken.  We'll humor him a bit.

Edited by Marflebark

lolwat

giphy.gif

Kurd, sniff this cloth. All your questions will be answered. ;)

Marflebark you must of lost you freaken mind. There is not and never will be any treaty between Shuriken and Sparta.

Vos and I are old fur-friends, its cool bro, we'll be allies soon enough <3

Vos and I are old fur-friends, its cool bro, we'll be allies soon enough <3

Wuv True Wuv  :wub:

No this is someone that odviously thinks he is funny. There is no truth to it and should be locked.

Edited by Jim Beam