Israeli new shekel (Currencies not yet added)

Quen

I am a nation that would use the New Shekel for money in real life. Just wanted to make a suggestion to add it to the game for my enjoyment haha. Anyone else want added currencies? I noticed that there are many not added yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_new_shekel#/media/File:Nis_1_sheqel.png

• Upvote 2

Custom currencies as a VIP or donation option could be a pretty viable thing. I don't know how many currencies the Sheepster would want to add since a lot are barely used, so customs solves that and opens up new options too

That sounds like a good idea. But why pay to have a currency that is already a real world currency? I think it'd just be cool to add the rest of the world currencies over time just to have them set up for anyone who wants the use them. 

That sounds like a good idea. But why pay to have a currency that is already a real world currency? I think it'd just be cool to add the rest of the world currencies over time just to have them set up for anyone who wants the use them.

What if people want a made up currency? Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

Custom currencies have been brought up a few times. I believe they've been denied every time, obviously.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

That's the same argument people made for more flags to be added. The fact is, adding every single flag or currency in existence is impractical and Sheepy already has a lot of things to do maintaining the game. I don't disagree with adding everything there is, but it's a lot and it's up to Sheepy.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--