MDMA Alliance Declaration of War!

PyroStat

I bet that International Revolution is gonna join the fight against Arrgh. Just wait.

NVM just realized that International Revolution is too smart for this. Probably EoS is gonna DoW next.

Edited by Anonymous
  • Upvote 1

IFzny7p.gif

I bet that International Revolution is gonna join the fight against Arrgh. Just wait.

NVM just realized that International Revolution is too smart for this. Probably EoS is gonna DoW next.

International Revolution wouldn't join such a thing, they're more likely to be targets of such a "coalition" then part of it. EoS is dead.

Can't wait for Ameristar to declare now!

And you thought it was only the Monroe republic, I'll keep the alliances anonymous until their ready, but be prepared for more alliances to join the war on piracy.

Does that mean gasoline prices will increase? I'm looking forward to it!

Have you looked at IR recently? It's dying...

I have actually yes, a shame it's three leaders have gone long periods of inactivity here and there for a while now. Good bunch. I assume thats why American Hero switched alliance. However dying implies some life so there is that at least, EoS is straight up dead.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

You're declaring against the alliance that protects you? And you don't even have a military? LMAO! I knew I made the right call when I trashed you the first time. The only difference is that this time, none of my allies are going to stop me from raping your measly nation. Let's go for round 2 buddy. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--