The Monroe Republic Formal Declaration of War

Church

Okay quick summary from my point of view, you should not have DoWed without all of the needed forces 100% committed. In this case you should have committed at least the majority of your forces to the opening blitz. Instead you hit randomly allowing your enemy to easily pick you apart & a major ally to back out after you were past the point of no return.

Okay so maybe church jumped the gun, but most of Arrgh is out of are war range so it's not a major loss

TKP never joined this coalition so MDMA didn't "force TKP out." 

I feel like you guys asked me out a date and I didn't reject you harshly enough so now you're telling everyone that we slept together when we didn't.

What kind of girl do you take TKP for? 

The Parliament is a sweet young Lady. Respect her wishes.

Bastards...

Really, I was told there were

Gary Johnson 2016

Redael, just join some other alliance. I'd recommend anything but TKR.

No, I helped found this one and I will NOT be an ordinary member of any alliance, the fun of orbis is being in government, as a normal member, which I've been before, I get no entertainment

Gary Johnson 2016

No, I helped found this one and I will NOT be an ordinary member of any alliance, the fun of orbis is being in government, as a normal member, which I've been before, I get no entertainment

It's a shame, as you're no good at either.

• Upvote 1

orbis is only fun when I'm in a postion of power in an alliance

I'm sorry, who are you?

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm sorry, who are you?

Former FSA government member and a person who will persistently found micros until one of them works

It's a shame, as you're no good at either.

Actually the FSA was successful when it existed,and I guess you can't guess the alliance I was a normal member in

Gary Johnson 2016

Our alliance is going to think about backing out but I am not sure now they are voting!

Your alliance vote will have a major impact on our decision. 

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Former FSA government member and a person who will persistently found micros until one of them works

Actually the FSA was successful when it existed,and I guess you can't guess the alliance I was a normal member in

Oh right. Well your problem seems to be that you have no friends. Or at least none you can effectively work together with. Scrounging alliances together with a handful of noobs that don't know each other as your base is an alliance that just doesn't know it's dead yet. 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Oh right. Well your problem seems to be that you have no friends. Or at least none you can effectively work together with. Scrounging alliances together with a handful of noobs that don't know each other as your base is an alliance that just doesn't know it's dead yet.

Church Gourley was the 2nd General of the FSA, and The FSA worked well until he handed off his leadership, the FSA promptly lost a war and dissolved a week later, so no not noob. And what alternative do I have? Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

Church Gourley was the 2nd General of the FSA, and The FSA worked well until he handed off his leadership, the FSA promptly lost a war and dissolved a week later, so no not noob. And what alternative do I have?

Yeah, that's what I mean.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yeah, that's what I mean.

what do you mean that's what you mean, he didn't hand leadership to me, and he worked with an alliance well, he also knows people, so yes I have "friends" in this game, that's why I work with him, I don't have the connections that he has so I am better of hellping him in the alliances he makes than attempting to make my own

Actually I just deafeated my self in the argument, still 1>0

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

what do you mean that's what you mean, he didn't hand leadership to me, and he worked with an alliance well, he also knows people, so yes I have "friends" in this game, that's why I work with him, I don't have the connections that he has so I am better of hellping him in the alliances he makes than attempting to make my own

Actually I just deafened by self in the argument, still 1>0

Now you're getting somewhere. Now you just have to actually work together and try not throwing the tiny nations you've collected into a meat grinder. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Now you're getting somewhere. Now you just have to actually work together and try not throwing the tiny nations you've collected into a meat grinder.

So how is this different then what were doing now, the Monroe Republic did gain 12 members in its first three days and we have are origins get our government, the problem being a series of miscommunications honestly leading to the war more than other things, and that's what we're focusing on.

Gary Johnson 2016

So how is this different then what were doing now, the Monroe Republic did gain 12 members in its first three days and we have are origins get our government, the problem being a series of miscommunications honestly leading to the war more than other things, and that's what we're focusing on.

You could have more members than any alliance and still be the worst alliance in the game. Just ask Bloc Party. And it's more than a series of miscommunications. You said yourself you didn't even know about this war until it was called, meaning there is no teamwork in your alliance. 

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

• Wiki Mod

Our alliance is going to think about backing out but I am not sure now they are voting!

I have underlined everything that is wrong with this statement & bolded the particularly concerning bits.

You are nothing, you lead a collection of nothing, your alliance name may as well be none. You may not be an ordinary member, but you better stop pretending to be a leader.

• Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid