The Monroe Republic Formal Declaration of War

Church

I am going out of the war now. Starting peace talks with Arrgh Leader and making deals.

Willim mannex didn't directly state they weren't joining they were considering, but you may have ruined it, and thus our chances at winning this war buy announcing it, there is still a chance they will join, so don't quit now. The Monroe republic is not fit to fight alone and I'm not going to end our coalition beacuse you failed to keep our members anonymous until they're ready

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

• Wiki Mod

Your doing little better Redael.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Your doing little better Redael.

At least I didn't reveal one of the strongest members of our coalition and make them most likely leave, and now I don't think the other alliances that weren't reaveled are going to declare, he basically ruined any chance we had so I'm understandably really mad now

Gary Johnson 2016

At least I didn't reveal one of the strongest members of our coalition and make them most likely leave, and now I don't think the other alliances that weren't reaveled are going to declare, he basically ruined any chance we had so I'm understandably really mad now

Didn't you ask Roz Wei, an Arrgh associate, to join your anti-Arrgh coalition?

Didn't you ask Roz Wei, an Arrgh associate, to join your anti-Arrgh coalition?

Church Gourley did, I didn't know about this coalition until after war was declared, I have not attempted to add members to it

Gary Johnson 2016

Church Gourley did, I didn't know about this coalition until after war was declared, I have not attempted to add members to it

You're the defense minister in a "democratic" alliance. Seriously both of you should just get out.

Edited by Isolatar
  • Upvote 1

We actually thought this through

And later...

And finally...

I did attack Arrgh but this was beacuse I was told to and it was alliance defense, now I'm attempting to fight them beacuse were in war, I wasn't really prepared for this

Um... Yeah.

You're the defense minister in a "democratic" alliance. Seriously both of you should just get out.

of the game? Why would I quit just beacuse a war failed, and fasolt by we thought this through I meant were ready to fight beacuse we have a coalition I didn't want to mention when I posted that, and if MDMA didn't mess up everything this would be a war not a laughingstock beacuse larger alliances would be in it

Gary Johnson 2016

of the game? Why would I quit just beacuse a war failed, and fasolt by we thought this through I meant were ready to fight beacuse we have a coalition I didn't want to mention when I posted that, and if MDMA didn't mess up everything this would be a war not a laughingstock beacuse larger alliances would be in it

Or perhaps if you wernt busy running around with church lying to people trying to get them to join this "coalition" you would know he's probably been lying to you too. 

Or perhaps if you wernt busy running around with church lying to people trying to get them to join this "coalition" you would know he's probably been lying to you too.

I said I dint know about the collation until after the declaration, nor have I recruited members I knew we would attack Arrgh but I expected to have more time to prepare. There were a lot of things I didn't know leading up to this war

Gary Johnson 2016

And also, so what if he's lying, orbis is only fun when I'm in a postion of power in an alliance and he's the only one who is offering me that. Also I've know him For over a year since we met in the FSA

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

Seems what you had at the time of declaration, wasnt so much a "coalition ready to fight," as you did people "conversing and considering."

Someone... The gun... Did jump.

And now the fingers of blame are pointing, of course.

Thank you for the booty and amusement. :)

Seems what you had at the time of declaration, wasnt so much a "coalition ready to fight," as you did people "conversing and considering."

Someone... The gun... Did jump.

And now the fingers of blame are pointing, of course.

Thank you for the booty and amusement. :)

It would've help if MDMA didn't force TKP out, and I don't know what the heck happened to the other alliances that planned to join, still I point my blaming finger on the leader of MDMA, can't rember his name though

Gary Johnson 2016

And also, so what if he's lying, orbis is only fun when I'm in a postion of power in an alliance and he's the only one who is offering me that. Also I've know him For over a year since we met in the FSA

nhQo5gh.png?1

You guys are doing alright! Please dont ask for peace within 24 hours of declaring... 

It would've help if MDMA didn't force TKP out, and I don't know what the heck happened to the other alliances that planned to join, still I point my blaming finger on the leader of MDMA, can't rember his name though

How about the fact that Church just told you that even though there was 0 merit :v
Edited by Jacob Hanson
  • Upvote 1

nhQo5gh.png?1

You guys are doing alright! Please dont ask for peace within 24 hours of declaring... 

How about the fact that Church just told you that even though there was 0 merit :v

I'm not asking for peace, and honestly I like his logic there, I just declared war, now my army's disappearing, still I'm not holding that against him. I'm holding up moderately in my fights. And there was merit to tell me instead of other members since I am the second in command if there is one, and like I said he didn't tell me until he was ready to tell me

Gary Johnson 2016

• Wiki Mod

As a war this is not really wiki worthy in any way, it is however an excellent candidate for a case study on how not to do a number of things.

No, you just confirmed they were a possible ally, making them A. the target of a preemptive first strike & B. make it literally impossible for them to enter the war. You should have completely ignored MDMA's statements publicly, remonstrated them for being idiots in private & also in private gone to your other allies & at least attempted to secure their continued support. Would have been far more productive then burning bridges with public finger pointing.

I would disagree. For example, Dioism has 62 wiki pages, and it's still not legit. ;)

I can always import more. ;)

Given the execution thus far the war would still be a laughing stock, just a bigger one.

I said I dint know about the collation until after the declaration, nor have I recruited members I knew we would attack Arrgh but I expected to have more time to prepare. There were a lot of things I didn't know leading up to this war

There are numerous issues with everything in this statement, but the bolded part sums it up.

I'm sure your alliance members appreciate this sentiment while their nations are burned to the ground.

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Ok quick summary from my PoV, think of a group of friends and they all agree to do something and one isn't sure. Then Imangine only the two weakest following through, and one of them telling on the one who wasn't sure. Now the two friends that did the the idea are in trouble while the rest of the friends+strangers are laughing at them

Gary Johnson 2016

TKP never joined this coalition so MDMA didn't "force TKP out." 

I feel like you guys asked me out a date and I didn't reject you harshly enough so now you're telling everyone that we slept together when we didn't.

What kind of girl do you take TKP for? 

The Parliament is a sweet young Lady. Respect her wishes.

Bastards...

• Upvote 4

Ok quick summary from my PoV, think of a group of friends and they all agree to do something and one isn't sure. Then Imangine only the two weakest following through, and one of them telling on the one who wasn't sure. Now the two friends that did the the idea are in trouble while the rest of the friends+strangers are laughing at them

Enough... Really. :)

There is no treasure to be found in this hole, no matter what direction you dig.

• Wiki Mod

Okay quick summary from my point of view, you should not have DoWed without all of the needed forces 100% committed. In this case you should have committed at least the majority of your forces to the opening blitz. Instead you hit randomly allowing your enemy to easily pick you apart & a major ally to back out after you were past the point of no return.

• Upvote 3