The Monroe Republic Formal Declaration of War

Church

Declaration of War

For to long people have been tormented by the alliance of so called Pirates in the Alliance Arrgh

For awhile now I have been talking to people who keep telling me that this game used to be much more interesting and fun without Arrgh 

Now people in this game are in fear because of being raided by Arrgh 

People used to create there own alliances because they wanted something new, now people are flocking a few alliances instead of trying to accomplish new things because they know if they do start something new they are risked by attacks of Arrgh 

I know there is the so called DNR list but that is fake 

There plenty of alliances who were on it then got removed and the next day they are attacked

These accusations are true even though some will hate me for saying this

So Here is my nations and my alliance Formal Declaration of War against the Alliance Arrgh

Though we are small I have confidence that we will come together to prevail that does not mean I think we will win this battle but we will win the war

I ENCOURAGE ALL ALLIANCES AND NATIONS WHO ARE DONE WITH BEING TORMENTED BY ARRGH TO RALLY TOGETHER AND STOP ARRGH BECAUSE I AM DONE WITH THEM AND IF YOU AREN'T BEING RAIDED AT LEAST THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE,

WE CAN'T SIT BACK AND WATCH THIS MADNESS GROW EVEN STRONGER,NOW IS WHEN THE PEOPLE NEED YOU!

WE DRAW THE LINE HERE! NO MORE STEPPING BACK AND SURRENDERING!

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ARRGH!

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Silly alliance. Fight against vietmanese power!

FzAziaKb.jpg

The sad thing is you follow orders from a child and you don't realize the stupid shit that you guys do there

Sincerely,

The DNR list is not fake. Is it violated by our members from time to time? I can't deny that. But despite what you think of Jacob, it's him who reigns people in when they get carried away. There are quite a few alliances on the DNR list, many of them have good protection or are quite large, which deters us from hitting them. In the case of small alliances, one of the first things any new alliance should do is find a good protector. This remains true with or without the existence of Arrgh. 

I'm curious to know if your protectors and allies (DEIC and TCU) are even aware of this.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The DNR list is not fake. Is it violated by our members from time to time? I can't deny that. But despite what you think of Jacob, it's him who reigns people in when they get carried away. There are quite a few alliances on the DNR list, many of them have good protection or are quite large, which deters us from hitting them. In the case of small alliances, one of the first things any new alliance should do is find a good protector. This remains true with or without the existence of Arrgh. 

I'm curious to know if your protectors and allies (DEIC and TCU) are even aware of this.

They are aware that we have been attacked they are aware we were declaring war 

Whether they do something or not it doesn't faze me if they don't fight then it is their decision 

You missed the anti-Arrgh bandwagon by about two weeks, sorry. :v

We didn't miss it, we are continuing it 

Sincerely,

Raiders are universal. Even if the entirety of Arrgh goes to Nepal to meditate for a million of years, there will still be raiders and people without protection will still get hit constantly. In fact I'm sure the mere presence of Arrgh deters the worse kind of raiding alliances. Anyone remember porcelain legion?

Have fun with your new plush toy, Arrgh

• Upvote 3
UedhRvY.png

Hmmmm declaring on the number 12 ranked alliance thats military based . Andddd yours barely makes the top 50. Hmmmm your making fantastic decisions as a leader.☺

see they have strength in numbers so it doesn't matter to me what you think 

and we will see where this war goes

Sincerely,