1/6/2016 - Objectives

Alex

• Administrators

If it results in notifications of the baseball variety then showing up then I don't want to have that.

It would only result in more notifications when your players retire (like once very 40 days or something) and if someone challenges you to a wager match. If those few notifications bother you, you should see the 900+ I've gotten in the past couple of days.

2. Will the menu item "Objectives" be displayed forever, although it is only used for a few minutes when starting a new nation?

More objectives will be added later, so yes, it will continue to be there.

Can't get past the "Join an Alliance" because I'm already in one.

Just view any alliance, and you'll automatically bypass that objective.

needs a skip button. money optional.

But how else would you be introduced to the many features P&W has to offer?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It would only result in more notifications when your players retire (like once very 40 days or something) and if someone challenges you to a wager match. If those few notifications bother you, you should see the 900+ I've gotten in the past couple of days.

You could just make it "view baseball page" to advance, or keep it if people are able to disband the baseball team. I've already got that eternal green box telling me I can earn money with baseball on my page so I suppose adding a "you have new objectives" won't matter much.

I've made baseball earnings for the winning team* increase significantly.

Wait what? Why? Doesn't this contradict what you said earlier about baseball not being a significant way to make money, but more just for fun?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Wait what? Why? Doesn't this contradict what you said earlier about baseball not being a significant way to make money, but more just for fun?

Not really, because the payouts used to be less than an 8-year-old makes with a lemonade stand. So he could increase payouts by an order of magnitude from what they were originally and baseball still wouldn't be profitable. Now it's just less not profitable.

• Upvote 1
RollSheepy.png

• Administrators

Not really, because the payouts used to be less than an 8-year-old makes with a lemonade stand. So he could increase payouts by an order of magnitude from what they were originally and baseball still wouldn't be profitable. Now it's just less not profitable.

This is essentially correct.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I loved to do the objectives; I don't know if mr advisor is to ever return btw; but still it was awesome!

i already unembargoed Sheepy. He should have made an objective to unembargo him. XD

I'll certainly add more eventually, and perhaps I will have an "unembargo Sheepy" one. That just means more notifications spam for me though :(

• Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 months later...
  • Jax locked this topic