Who is this intruder!

Hooves

• Administrators

Be nice to Mr. Lairotut, he just wants to be loooovvveeeddd  :wub:

In any case, this new update is obviously targeted at brand nations, but it's free money, so I figured you all could go through it (pretty simple, basically an expansion upon the tutorial. I will likely add more advanced objectives later on.)

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

In any case, this new update is obviously targeted at brand nations, but it's free money, so I figured you all could go through it (pretty simple, basically an expansion upon the tutorial. I will likely add more advanced objectives later on.)

He's telling me to embargo you! I'll embargo the heck out of you because Mr. Lairotut told me to.

The money is useless!

bRejPUy.jpg

Now he's telling me to make a baseball team even if I have one already.

Now he's telling me to join an alliance even if I'm in one already. And a city for only $100,000 reward! Come on.

Edited by Hooves

• Administrators

Now he's telling me to make a baseball team even if I have one already.

Now he's telling me to join an alliance even if I'm in one already. And a city for only $100,000 reward! Come on.

These objectives are automatically bypassed if you meet the criteria already.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

These objectives are automatically bypassed if you meet the criteria already.

Edit: Oh I just clicked "Create new city" and it automatically gave me money. Don't know if that was a quick fix or not because I swore I did that before.

Edited by Hooves

I actually have to make a new city to progress from that point though. I tried going to the Cities page, and other stuff but it hasn't registered that I got any new cities.

You have to click the "Create New City" button, but don't have to actually build the city.

Edit: Oh I just clicked "Create new city" and it automatically gave me money. Don't know if that was a quick fix or not because I swore I did that before.

It was because I was complaining about it in the IRC channel.

Your next objective is to update your nation's Policies.

Yeahno. Somebody kill this man.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I kinda like him. He's got a friendly smile and he gives me free money.

But if he wants me to build a new city, he's gotta give me a little more money than that...

You don't have to actually build the city. Just visit the new city page.

p15IoNT.gif

Mr. Lairotut should know that his gym membership has not expired just because he ran out of objectives. If he does not pay the renewal fee, his invoice will be submitted to the Haggar Collections Agency. I hope that he has health insurance.