Imperial Decree of the New Pacific Order

Guest Frawley

Apparently I saw someone state in IRC that NPO ruined (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).  What's up with that?  Who is NPO?

The NPO is an organization that was founded 12 years ago in the original nation simulator game Nationstates. It later expanded to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and now P&W.

I think I nuked Ivan. Highly original, I know. I was talking about NS though. You folks did a bit of defending back then, right? Or is my memory failing me?

Yes, I was talking about NS as well. I wasn't around back then, but I do know that Ivan banned hundreds of nations after he became Emperor. More recently the NPO & I tried to take over Lazarus but failed.

<insert signature here>

Apparently I saw someone state in IRC that NPO ruined (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways).  What's up with that?  Who is NPO?

We're coming up on our 10 year anniversary in that realm.  During that time we have made a lot of good and bad decisions.  That being said, this realm is not that one and while there are many that have come over, we do not play cross politics.  We look to build on our history here.  :)

• Upvote 1

119w6tz.png

o/ and all that shit friends. Glad to see you over here. Thrilled to be giving a hand while you jumpstart your growth.

Though, minor quibble, it's just "Seven Kingdoms" not "The Seven Kingdoms." The former is awesome. That latter is a shithole from another realm :P

/end pendantry.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

o/ and all that shit friends. Glad to see you over here. Thrilled to be giving a hand while you jumpstart your growth.

Though, minor quibble, it's just "Seven Kingdoms" not "The Seven Kingdoms." The former is awesome. That latter is a shithole from another realm :P

/end pendantry.

&#33;@#&#036;ing Tenages.

uHQTKq6.png

Apparently I saw someone state in IRC that NPO ruined (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). What's up with that? Who is NPO?

They became really big in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), so big any meaningful alliance politics grinds to a halt. Nothing interesting ever happened to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) ever since.

But I'm supposed to be friend with them, so hurray for them.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

They became really big in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), so big any meaningful alliance politics grinds to a halt. Nothing interesting ever happened to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) ever since.

But I'm supposed to be friend with them, so hurray for them.

You flatter them, they were never quite that dominate, and then they were taken down by a huge coalition and for many years were isolated and attacked. They endured many years of hardship, and have just recently regain much of their lost political influence. They were very dominate early on, and it appears they will be very dominate in the end, but there was back and forth in-between, and there was still much politics to be had.

o/ NPO

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png